Author Topic: Joe Biden: We Must Stop Republican ‘Malarkey’ That Is Inciting Violence  (Read 2331 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: We Must Stop Republican ‘Malarkey’ That Is Inciting Violence

Charlie Spiering 30 Oct 2022

President Joe Biden on Saturday again tried to blame Republicans for the attack on Paul Pelosi on Friday.

“You can’t condemn the violence unless you condemn those people who continue to argue the election was not real, that it’s being stolen, that all the malarkey that’s being put out there to undermine democracy,” he said.

The president spoke to reporters about the attack at a polling center in Delaware, where he voted early with his granddaughter Natalie Biden.

“The talk has to stop. That’s the problem,” he said. “That’s the problem.”

Biden appeared annoyed the Republicans were condemning political violence without condemning some of the rhetoric coming from their colleagues.

“You can’t just say, ‘I feel badly about the violence; we condemn it,'” he said. “Condemn what produces the violence, and this talk produces the violence.”

He blamed Republican political rhetoric for inspiring mentally ill people to violence.

“It affects people’s mentality. It affects how people think, particularly people who are not, maybe, as stable as other people,” Biden said.

Biden again cited reporting that the attacker began asking, “Where’s Nancy? Where’s Nancy?” referring to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and tried to again suggest that the attacker was motivated by the January 6th protests and the 2020 election.

“Don’t know for certain, but it looks like this was intended for Nancy,” he said.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/30/joe-biden-we-must-stop-republican-malarkey-inciting-violence/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Judge John Roll

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

What has to stop is the blame game that continues to happen on both sides of the aisle. 

How about both sides working to actually promote what is best for America.  Nope, last guy that tried that wound up being hounded for years with false accusations and we wound up with Captain Dementia and Chuckles the Clown due to a stolen election.  9999hair out0000
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Judge John Roll

Thanks for that reminder.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The story is already falling apart. The Dems were stupid to try and turn it into another Jan 6th 10 days before the election and already sucking wind.

I hope this turns around to hammer them, pun intended.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

The story is already falling apart. The Dems were stupid to try and turn it into another Jan 6th 10 days before the election and already sucking wind.

I hope this turns around to hammer them, pun intended.

This story gets more and more bizarre as more info comes out.

We only know one fact and that's Pelosi was hit with a hammer by someone in their house that required hospitalization.

This president should have learned not to jump to his own conclusions after the "whipping the immigrant at the border" story fell apart
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Hoodat

Thanks for that reminder.

I get angry every time I hear someone mention the Gabby Gifford shooting because John Roll was the one who was murdered by a left-wing nut job.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Who is that?

It was 18-year-old Cayler Ellingson.  He was run down and murdered because he was a Republican.

North Dakota man kills 'Republican extremist' teenager after political argument

Jenny Goldsberry  |  September 21, 2022 01:38 PM

A North Dakota man was arrested after a political argument he had with a "Republican extremist" teenager that ended in the man fatally hitting him with his car.

Shannon Brandt, 41, called North Dakota Highway Patrol Sunday, admitting that he'd struck a pedestrian in an alleyway in McHenry with his 2003 Ford Explorer head-on. His victim was Cayler Ellingson, 18, who had just been at a street dance in the area. Brandt claimed Ellingson was part of a Republican extremist group, according to the report from the highway patrol, and the two had gotten into an argument over politics.  .  .

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/man-kills-teenager-after-political-argument

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

RNC Research
@RNCResearch

There have been over 100 attacks on churches, pro-life organizations, and pregnancy centers since the leak of the Dobbs decision. A Justice was targeted for assassination.

Democrats still haven't condemned the violence.

More:  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/100-pro-life-orgs-churches-attacked-dobbs-leak

3:53 PM · Oct 30, 2022     Twitter Web App

pointing-down

"The Democrats do not want you to see this."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1586801892809932802

"Here are ten straight minutes of Democrats denying election results.'  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1586739280055001090

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Who is that?

@LMAO

More importantly,WHAT is that?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It was 18-year-old Cayler Ellingson.  He was run down and murdered because he was a Republican.

North Dakota man kills 'Republican extremist' teenager after political argument

Jenny Goldsberry  |  September 21, 2022 01:38 PM

A North Dakota man was arrested after a political argument he had with a "Republican extremist" teenager that ended in the man fatally hitting him with his car.

Shannon Brandt, 41, called North Dakota Highway Patrol Sunday, admitting that he'd struck a pedestrian in an alleyway in McHenry with his 2003 Ford Explorer head-on. His victim was Cayler Ellingson, 18, who had just been at a street dance in the area. Brandt claimed Ellingson was part of a Republican extremist group, according to the report from the highway patrol, and the two had gotten into an argument over politics.  .  .

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/man-kills-teenager-after-political-argument

@Hoodat

I,for one,would be VERY happy to get trial updates on this case if any of you are local to the area.

Especially any "anonymous" cash contributions to a defense fund.

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

More importantly,WHAT is that?

I guess it's that kid that was run over for being a Republican after Biden gave that speech

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I guess it's that kid that was run over for being a Republican after Biden gave that speech

@LMAO

His mama sure does dress him funny.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I get angry every time I hear someone mention the Gabby Gifford shooting because John Roll was the one who was murdered by a left-wing nut job.

And a little girl.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Both sides are inciting violence.

My neighbors, with whom I may disagree, are not my mortal enemies nor an extensial threat to my existence.

The greatest threat to Constitional government in the United States is how the US Senate and the US House have become extensions of the RNC and DNC.  They represent the monied interests of the Donor Class, and not the People.

Where are the debates on the Floors of Congress?  There is little to none.

Where is Congressional oversight of Executive Agencies to whom they have delegated regulatory authority?

Where is the independence of Congress?

The US Congress has become the neutered lap dog of the Executive Branch.  It is not acting as an indepenedent, co-equal branch of Government that represents the People.

People are angry and fearful because their lives are increasingly ruled by judiclal decrees and executive orders, not representative government.

The People did not consent to the rule of globalist kleptocratic American oligarchs.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 03:22:44 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Hoodat

@LMAO

His mama sure does dress him funny.

Did.  Did dress him funny.  Past tense.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Still waiting for those examples where Democrat politicians were shot on a baseball field, had their ribs broken while cutting their grass, or had someone put a knife to their throats while on the campaign trail.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DefiantMassRINO

January 6th mass action upon the Capitol
Conspiracy to kidnap and kill Michigan governor, Gretchen Whitmer
Gabby Giffords
JFK
RFK
MLK

Conspiracies are more likely to be pre-emptively acted upon by law enforcement than lone wolfs.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

My neighbors, with whom I may disagree, are not my mortal enemies nor an extensial threat to my existence.

Respectfully, I have to significantly disagree.  The era of peaceful discourse among our political opponents has died.  Read a twitter feed at any given moment to see why.  Those so called neighbors highly endorse what Pedo Joe and what his lackeys are doing.

It is naive right now to not think the left is not trying to destroy us via information supression, electoral cheating and out in out intention of imprisonment. I sure hope you haven't slept through the recent massive political weaponization of the DOJ/FBI.  Now add the IRS.

Now is not the time to be a Polly-Anna in denial.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 04:14:20 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.