Author Topic: The Climate Scaremongers: Reality Catches Up With The Electric Car  (Read 196 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY PAUL HOMEWOOD ON OCT 28, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

The Climate Scaremongers: Reality Catches Up With The Electric Car

china ev factoryFor years we have been told how wonderful electric cars will be. How they would be cheap to buy and run, how they would create gazillions of green jobs, and how they would power our economy through the 21st century!

They were to be the poster child of the glorious green future waiting for us just around the corner, where we would all be much better off without all those nasty fossil fuels! Bit by bit, however, things are turning out to be not quite as wonderful as advertised. [bold, links added]

The latest blow came last week when BMW announced it was moving production of its electric Mini from the UK to China, where manufacturing is powered by cheap coal.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-climate-scaremongers-reality-catches-up-with-the-electric-car/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson