Author Topic: Marxist Medical Boards Strip Top Dr. Peter McCullough’s Medical Credentials for Speaking the Truth A  (Read 1064 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit 10/29/2022

BREAKING: Marxist Medical Boards Strip Top Dr. Peter McCullough’s Medical Credentials for Speaking the Truth About COVID Vaccine

One of the most respected doctors in the world and top cardiologists and epidemiologist in the country had his license revoked for speaking the truth about the danger of COVID vaccines.

Dr. McCullough is an Internist, Cardiologist, and Epidemiologist who testified to the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs in November 2020.

Dr. McCullough is a cardiologist and was vice chief of internal medicine at Baylor University Medical Center and a professor at Texas A&M University. McCullough is editor-in-chief of the journals Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine and Cardiorenal Medicine. He was and is an advocate for early COVID-19 treatment that included hydroxychloroquine.

He’s been right about everything throughout the pandemic.

He is one of the first doctors who sounded the alarm on the Covid-19 vaccines and explained how they all make the dangerous Wuhan spike protein.

“It’s alarming right now – we have had over 4400 deaths and 14,000 hospitalizations….That is probably only the tip of the iceberg,” Dr. McCullough said in an interview with Rose Unplugged on 1320 AM WJAS.

He said pregnant women, women of child-bearing years, children or healthy people under 50 should not get the Covid jab.

Dr. McCullough explained how all Covid-19 vaccines produce the dangerous Wuhan spike protein and what that does to a person’s body.

He added that Covid-19 vaccines have become a social menace and explained how it has been “socially weaponized.”

According to McCullough, the Covid-19 pandemic was premeditated by public health officials working in tandem with medical elites, and the evidence for this had been made clear well before the first reports of a Covid outbreak in late 2019, during an interview with Joe Rogan.

In order to promote mass adoption of the experimental vaccine, McCullough says health officials purposefully suppressed treatments and refrained from compiling a treatment protocol to combat the virus, in hopes that people would be so afraid that they would just take the jab.

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/breaking-marxist-medical-boards-strip-top-dr-peter-mcculloughs-medical-credentials-speaking-truth-covid-vaccine/

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
No good deed goes unpunished.

The doctor should be reinstated and his critics shut down.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

No good deed goes unpunished.

The doctor should be reinstated and his critics shut down.

:yowsa:

He was and is an advocate for early COVID-19 treatment that included hydroxychloroquine. Gee, isn't that what Trump was pushing for as a treatment in the very beginning of the pandemic??
« Last Edit: October 29, 2022, 07:04:17 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Marxist Medical Boards Strip Top Dr. Peter McCullough’s Medical Credentials for Speaking the Truth About COVID Vaccine

Someone please explain to me why we have Marxist Medical Boards in the USA!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

:yowsa:

He was and is an advocate for early COVID-19 treatment that included hydroxychloroquine. Gee, isn't that what Trump was pushing for as a treatment in the very beginning of the pandemic??
What was most telling to me at the start of the whole COVID affair, was that within a week  of Trump mentioning Hydroxychloroquine, the press and Medical establishment were shouting to the rooftops that it didn't work, and that it was deadly!

I had seen Zelenko's You Tube explaining not only what to take at the first sign of symptoms, but how it worked, about a week before Trump mentioned HCQ. Not only did the idea of a cheap, effective treatment  shoot holes in the idea of marketing an experimental mRNA therapy for the disease, but, even more dangerously, the idea of a cheap, effective treatment would put an end to the panic that certain anti-Trump parties were trying to foment among the American People and the world. Not just billion$ of dollar$, but control for the upcoming election was at stake.

I knew Hydroxychloroquine was nowhere near as deadly as the media were making it out to be, because not only had billions of doses been prescribed and taken for other things (anti-parasitic, anti-malarial), but I'd had a relative who had been taking it for seven years when the propaganda campaign started.

It wasn't long before other ionophores for the Zinc were figured out, and none of the early onset treatments cost over $100 for a family of four.

Dr. McCullough's sin in the age of Cancel Culture was to have pointed out not only that the Medical Establishment Party Line was wrong, but to indicate that alternatives exist. Heresy!
He is being defrocked in an attempt to discredit him to conceal their own perfidy.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

If I said what I was thinking when I read your comment, it would be inappropriate for online comment.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If I said what I was thinking when I read your comment, it would be inappropriate for online comment.

888high58888  :beer:

I'm still waiting for someone to explain.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Bigun wonders:
"Someone please explain to me why we have Marxist Medical Boards in the USA!"

I wouldn't be surprised to find that MOST of them had "gone marxist" in recent years.

The detective work may be in finding those left that have not.

Online Smokin Joe

Bigun wonders:
"Someone please explain to me why we have Marxist Medical Boards in the USA!"

I wouldn't be surprised to find that MOST of them had "gone marxist" in recent years.

The detective work may be in finding those left that have not.
Just look for health care workers who left their jobs rather than get the jabs, and you'll find a lot of them with their integrity intact.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Three words: student loan debt. Most doctors, because of rampant credential inflation, are extremely deep in debt.

And who are they in debt to? The universities. Sure, there's a banker middleman, but in the end, it's the universities that get the money.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline EdinVA

And the medical wonks that are mutilating children for gender bender efforts are ok?  The looking glass is broken..

Online Smokin Joe

And the medical wonks that are mutilating children for gender bender efforts are ok?  The looking glass is broken..
they are the new crop of Josef Mengele wannabes.

Evil may change its name, its address, even hide behind a different face or title, but it will be there until He comes back.

C S Lewis