Author Topic: Law enforcement officials sound alarm on police exodus amplifying crime crisis: 'We can't keep you s  (Read 247 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Law enforcement officials sound alarm on police exodus amplifying crime crisis: 'We can't keep you safe'
Opinion by Madeline Coggins - Yesterday 1:59 PM

Law enforcement agencies are sounding the alarm on the consequences of a dramatic increase in police resignations and retirements since 2020, leaving America's streets less protected as crime rocks the country.

Law enforcement on surging police resignations and retirements, how crime and anti-police rhetoric are a factor

National Police Association spokesperson Sgt. Betsy Brantner Smith, LAPD Detective Jamie McBride and former Chicago police officer Anthony Napolitano joined "Fox & Friends First" Friday to weigh in on what they called a "crisis."

"We can't get new people to this profession because law enforcement has been lied about," Sgt. Betsy Brantner Smith warned.

"We've been vilified. So we're heading we're in a crisis."

‘DEFUND THE POLICE’ AFTERMATH CREATED ‘RIPPLE EFFECT’ THAT ENDANGERS EVERYONE, LAW ENFORCEMENT SOURCE SAYS

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/law-enforcement-officials-sound-alarm-on-police-exodus-amplifying-crime-crisis-we-can-t-keep-you-safe/ar-AA13ulUF?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=a166a9311dd04f428b747b427b74a0e1
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I'll bet the ilk of Nazi Pelosi are chomping at the bit for things to get so bad the government has to step in and take over law enforcement. :reaper:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson