Author Topic: New Jersey Democrat congressman blames Paul Pelosi attack 'on Republican Big Lies'  (Read 250 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The talking points have gone out...

New Jersey Democrat congressman blames Paul Pelosi attack 'on Republican Big Lies'

October 28, 2022 8:24pm EDT
New Jersey Democrat congressman blames Paul Pelosi attack 'on Republican Big Lies'
New Jersey Democrat Rep. Bill Pascrell, Jr. said that the 'assassination attempt never should have happened'

By Adam Sabes | Fox News

New Jersey Democrat Rep. Bill Pascrell, Jr. said that Friday morning's attack on Paul Pelosi, the husband of Rep. Nancy Pelosi, is the "direct product of Big Lies from many Republicans."

"I condemn the attempted murder of Paul Pelosi and pray with the Pelosi family for his recovery. Now is not a moment for timidity. Let’s be direct. Today’s violence seems to be the direct product of Big Lies from many Republicans and Republican propaganda organs about Democrats and American democracy," Pascrell, Jr. said in a statement.

Pascrell, Jr. continued, stating the attack never should have happened.

"This assassination attempt never should have happened. This guy has a background that shows he’s been moved, instigated, and influenced by those people who seek to divide us. Turn on rightwing media on any given day or night. You will see frothing hosts shrieking unspeakable lies and unfounded conspiracy theories about women, religious and ethnic minorities, city residents, young people, and scores of others Americans. That some are radicalized to commit unspeakable violence against their perceived enemies cannot be a surprise. This terrorism is growing and threatens every community in America."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-jersey-democrat-congressman-blames-paul-pelosi-attack-republican-big-lies

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

He's going to look really stupid when evidence emerges that this was a Jussie Smollett-type production gone awry. (Or maybe consensual SF-style hanky panky?)
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy