Author Topic: Barack Obama involved in group interested in buying Suns: report  (Read 429 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 October 28, 2022 8:01pm EDT
Barack Obama involved in group interested in buying Suns: report
Robert Sarver put the NBA team up for sale after being suspended for a year

By Ryan Morik | Fox News

With the Phoenix Suns up for sale, rumors are swirling about who is interested in purchasing the team.

Shaquille O'Neal said he was down to team up with Jeff Bezos (it's unknown if Bezos' candidacy is legitimate), but a former U.S. president has apparently put himself into the race.

Barack Obama is in a group that is interested in buying the team, according to The Ringer.

"The days of somebody being able to put in a little amount of money and run the team, those days are over… The one guy who might pull it off and I heard, I’m probably breaking some news here, but I heard Obama is involved in one of the groups," Bill Simmons said on his podcast, via NBC Sports. "And that’s the one guy who I feel like would make him the actual face, and the money guys would be so happy to have him in the front."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/barack-obama-involved-group-interested-buying-suns-report

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Barack Obama involved in group interested in buying Suns: report
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2022, 12:53:06 pm »
B. Hussein is such a poseur.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Barack Obama involved in group interested in buying Suns: report
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2022, 06:03:40 pm »
I totally walked away from the Suns years ago, when they proved they weren't serious about winning the Championship.  I think it was after Jerry Colangelo left.  The Diamondbacks also went floppy after he left them too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: