Author Topic: Harris Touts Seattle’s Clean Bus Program As Nearby City’s E-Fleet Is Inoperable  (Read 269 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY CCDEDITOR ON OCT 27, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Harris Touts Seattle’s Clean Bus Program As Nearby City’s E-Fleet Is Inoperable

While in Seattle on Wednesday, Vice President Kamala Harris announced a White House initiative to electrify the nation’s school buses. However, in nearby Kent, Wash., all three of the district’s electric school buses were out of service.

A source told The Post Millennial that the district “bought three electric school buses with the grants that were given out a couple of years ago. All three of those buses are out of service today because they cannot get parts for them. They also cannot be serviced by our district mechanics.” [bold, links added]

Another source said that many in the district have vowed to “never get electric buses again” because “electric buses are a bad idea. At least one of the buses had been out of service for eight months.”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/harris-touts-seattles-clean-bus-program-as-nearby-citys-e-fleet-is-inoperable/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum