Author Topic: A Typical Exchange with a Climate Alarmist/Forced Energy Transformationist  (Read 172 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
A Typical Exchange with a Climate Alarmist/Forced Energy Transformationist
By Robert Bradley Jr. -- October 25, 2022

“The superior case for dense mineral energies economically and environmentally should inspire a rethink. And climate policy is in shambles heading into COP 27.”

“What is really fishy is that those that admit to ‘climate anxiety’ do not have any appetite to seriously entertain the case for CO2/climate optimism, aka energy freedom for the masses. And they see no evil in the eco-sins of wind, solar, and batteries….”

I actively engage in (and occasionally share) debates on LinkedIn against climate alarmists/forced energy transformationists. I sometimes feel like a teacher presenting a suite of arguments that have been cursorily dismissed. The good news is that there are a lot of readers in the middle who see what is going on. A number now join me in what is a two-sided debate at LinkedIn.

I have had to block some hateful opponents, but overall I have learned much from ‘dropping behind enemy lines’. Here are some major takeaways from my nearly one-year experience.

https://www.masterresource.org/linkedin-climate-energy-debates/brian-scott-exchange-climate/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson