Author Topic: Husband of US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi violently assaulted after break-in at their home  (Read 28089 times)

Offline Lando Lincoln

Jesse Watters will be all over this.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Maybe the Dems should tone down the rhetoric before one of their own attacks.... one of their own.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The ironing of this whole mess is ripe.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Man this story has more hole in it than Bonnie and Clyde.

:yowsa: But you are required to just accept it because Paul is a Democrat! /S
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Terry Moran 🇺🇸
@TerryMoran
BREAKING: The break in at Nancy Pelosi’s house is suspected to be targeted, law enforcement sources tell ABC News. The suspect allegedly entered the house through a sliding glass door, carrying a hammer, and was apparently looking for the House Speaker herself. 1/2
So, either the assailant was looking for information (because it is possible to deliver fatal blunt force trauma with a hammer in very few blows), or they aren't talking about the 'warning' someone was being issued.

Robbery ruled out...?
Not likely this was a 'hit', or the job would have been done.

Blows all over the body are more indicative of trying to torture the victim, for fun (yeah, there are some sick psychos out there), information (where's Nancy?), or profit (where's the safe?), than attempted homicide.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
excerpt:

San Francisco Police Chief William Scott said Depape, 42, is now facing charges of attempted homicide, assault with a deadly weapon, elder abuse, burglary and several other additional felonies stemming from the incident after 2 a.m.

Scott said police responded to a wellbeing check and found Depape and Paul Pelosi, 82, struggling over a hammer. He said officers then witnessed Depape pull the hammer away from Pelosi and "violently assaulted" him.

Officers then immediately tackled Depape, disarmed him and took him into custody, while requesting emergency backup and rendering medical aid at the scene. The motive for the attack remains under investigation.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nancy-pelosi-husband-paul-pelosi-assaulted-san-francisco-suspect-david-depape-police-say
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

"No one deserves to be assaulted. Unlike Nancy Pelosi's daughter who celebrated my assault, I condemn this attack and wish Mr. Pelosi a speedy recovery."

Rand Paul

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Bookmark, I got some chainsawing to do across the street (some free firewood was gifted me)...
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Lando Lincoln

This is just crazy. Paul Pelosi had to know this guy. Friendly or unfriendly. Directly or through channels. I don’t buy the “where’s Nancy” report.
John Steinbeck

Offline Hoodat

We need new Hammer Control laws immediately.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Lando Lincoln

We need new Hammer Control laws immediately.

Hammer violence is out of control.
John Steinbeck

Offline Hoodat

"No one deserves to be assaulted. Unlike Nancy Pelosi's daughter who celebrated my assault, I condemn this attack and wish Mr. Pelosi a speedy recovery."
Rand Paul

Rand Paul is such a class act.  Both he and his dad.  May not agree with everything they say, but they have never been mean or vindictive about anything.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline rustynail

Depape is an Election Denier and must be Mighty Mega MAGA.

An online blog named frenlyfrens.com was started in August of this year by a person with the screen name DavidDepape, which featured a number of disturbing conspiracy-led posts and rants.

Headings on the blog included Climate Hysteria, Covid, Immigrants, Pedo Gate and Communism.

Various news sites published that Depape had posted conspiracy theories on Facebook and YouTube falsely claiming COVID vaccines were deadly and the 2020 election was stolen.
https://nypost.com/2022/10/28/intruder-who-attacked-paul-pelosi-identified-as-david-depape/

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Paul Pelosi, 82, 'is in brain surgery' after 2am hammer attack at his $6m San Fran home: Attacker, 42, smashed through glass doors, tried to tie him up and shouted 'where's Nancy?' before battering his head - as FBI investigates

Paul Pelosi was hospitalized after he was assaulted by an intruder who broke into his San Francisco home
    Suspect was looking for Speaker Pelosi and shouted at Paul: 'Where's Nancy?'
    Pelosi was in Washington D.C.; suspect tried to tie up Paul Pelosi to wait for her
    The suspect used a hammer to assault the speaker's husband, left him with trauma injuries
    Paul Pelosi was taken to Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and undergoing brain surgery
    He is expected to recover, the speaker's office said
    The suspect was identified as 42-year-old David DePape, according to the San Francisco Police Department
    SFPD said the motive for the attack was still under investigation
    President Biden called Speaker Pelosi this morning; he condemned the violence
    The $6million home in Pacific Heights has been the target of protests in recent years
    In January 2021, demonstrators left a pig's head by her garage in protest at COVID relief not being enough

By Emily Goodin, Senior U.S. Political Reporter

Published: 08:46 EDT, 28 October 2022 | Updated: 15:32 EDT, 28 October 2022

excerpt:

DePape entered the Pelosi residence through a sliding glass door at the back of the house. Aerial footage showed broken panes of smashed glass at a door to their home.

His target was Speaker Nancy Pelosi.  Instead, DePape found her husband of 59 years.

He confronted Paul Pelosi, yelling: 'Where is Nancy? Where is Nancy?.' DePape tried to tie up Paul Pelosi 'until Nancy got home.' When police arrived, the suspect told them: 'We're waiting for Nancy,' CNN reported.

San Francisco Police Chief William Scott indicated there was some type of confrontation between the two men involving a hammer. But it was unclear who the hammer belonged to - if DePape brought it with him or if Paul Pelosi had it for defensive reasons.

Scott said when his officers entered the home, they 'observed Mr. Pelosi and the suspect both holding a hammer. The suspect pulled the hammer away from Mr. Pelosi and violently assaulted him with it. Our officers immediately tackled the suspect, disarmed him, took him into custody, requested emergency backup and rendered medical aid.'

Scott noted 'the motive for this attack is still being determined.' He did not answer any questions when he made a short statement to the media.

The assault on Paul Pelosi occurred at 2:27 a.m. at the Pelosis' $6 million property in the exclusive San Francisco neighborhood of Pacific Heights.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11365447/Nancy-Pelosi-says-husband-Paul-violently-ASSAULTED-attacker.html
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Doesn't sound like a leftist to me....just nuts!

excerpt:

Last year, David DePape posted links on his Facebook page to multiple videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that the 2020 election was stolen. Other posts included transphobic images and linked to websites claiming Covid vaccines were deadly. “The death rates being promoted are what ever ‘THEY’ want to be promoted as the death rate,” one post read.

DePape also posted links to YouTube videos with titles like “Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!” and “Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)”

Two days after former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was found guilty of killing George Floyd, DePape wrote that the trial was “a modern lynching,” falsely indicating that Floyd died of a drug overdose.

He also posted content about the “Great Reset”– the sprawling conspiracy theory that global elites are using coronavirus to usher in a new world order in which they gain more power and oppress the masses. And he complained that politicians making promises to try to win votes “are offering you bribes in exchange for your further enslavement.”

Most of the public posts on DePape’s Facebook page were from 2021. In earlier years, DePape also posted long screeds about religion, including claims that “Jesus is the anti christ.” None of the public posts appeared to mention Pelosi.

more here
https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/28/politics/pelosi-attack-suspect-conspiracy-theories-invs/index.html
« Last Edit: October 28, 2022, 07:53:11 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

excerpt:

.  .  .  Scott said police responded to a wellbeing check and found Depape and Paul Pelosi, 82, struggling over a hammer. He said officers then witnessed Depape pull the hammer away from Pelosi and "violently assaulted" him.

Officers then immediately tackled Depape, disarmed him and took him into custody

I'm not getting this.   The police were there the whole time.  They watched the two struggle over a deadly weapon.  And then only after one of them gains control of the weapon and commences to delivering deadly blows, only then did the police take action?  This makes no sense.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

Attacker identified here

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/28/politics/pelosi-attack-suspect-conspiracy-theories-invs/index.html

They so want to label him a Right Wing Mega Maga zealot.  You can see it dripping between the lines.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
They so want to label him a Right Wing Mega Maga zealot.  You can see it dripping between the lines.

That's right...
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

Never let a crisis go to waste.  It's October.  Are you Surprised?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'm not getting this.   The police were there the whole time.  They watched the two struggle over a deadly weapon.  And then only after one of them gains control of the weapon and commences to delivering deadly blows, only then did the police take action?  This makes no sense.

I don't get that part either...seems Paulie was attacked with the hammer after police arrived according to what's being reported...I am sure this has to be wrong...
Support the USO

Offline Millee

Who called in the wellbeing call?  Had he not been seen or heard from for awhile and why did they wait until 2 a.m.??  :shrug:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
 8888crybaby
Who called in the wellbeing call?  Had he not been seen or heard from for awhile and why did they wait until 2 a.m.??  :shrug:

This whole story has more holes than
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Not sure..Fox saying MAYBE an alarm went off when the glass door was shattered... :shrug:
Support the USO