Author Topic: Husband of US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi violently assaulted after break-in at their home  (Read 29463 times)

Online DB

I saw the picture of the broken glass, but it looked like glass on both sides of the door.... If hit with a hammer initially it would go inside but if beating out the rest of the glass (to clear it for reaching in) it could fall to both sides... falling glass is not an exact science no matter how many mystery shows we watch with it mentioned.

It looks like laminated safety glass. So the glass (both outer layers) is going to fall on both sides until the center safety lamination is breached. So the picture is plausible for safety glass.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi attack suspect is clearly an emotionally disturbed person: Randy Sutton

Retired Las Vegas detective Randy Sutton breaks new details in the attack on Nancy Pelosi's husband, Paul, on 'Jesse Watters Primetime.'

« Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 01:16:24 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline corbe

We are about to witness another spin cycle that will rival this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=779fMc8ubOo
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Someone on Twitter said there's no proof he posted any of this stuff. What was his username? Where was his blog?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Someone on Twitter said there's no proof he posted any of this stuff. What was his username? Where was his blog?

I read where everything was taken down... :whistle:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
So here I am, getting ready to so called 'break in' to the home of some of the most important and richest political people in America, which is surrounded by security surveillance and secret service officers.

First: need a weapon. No problem - I'll bring a hammer. (no knife, no gun)
Next: need a ninja suit. No problem - I'll strip down to my underwear. (no mask or gear of any kind)
Next: need a way in. No problem - I'll just bust out the back door and walk right in. (what could go wrong?)

What Pepe LePew did reminds me of a Jason Bourne movie, or a Mission Impossible, or something like James Bond would do.
Anyone who believes this nutty story is more stupid than the people telling it as the truth.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

I didn't catch everything Tucker said tonight, but believe he said the guy's supposed website was created sometime in Sept, contained links only to a few whacko stories from Aug, and was gone by the morning of the Pelosi incident. Did I get that right?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I didn't catch everything Tucker said tonight, but believe he said the guy's supposed website was created sometime in Sept, contained links only to a few whacko stories from Aug, and was gone by the morning of the Pelosi incident. Did I get that right?

Yes...I will post the video when it's available
Support the USO

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

So here I am, getting ready to so called 'break in' to the home of some of the most important and richest political people in America, which is surrounded by security surveillance and secret service officers.

Did he bring the hammer with him, or did he grab a hammer that was already in the house?  I'm guessing the latter.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
This is a democrat scandal, and therefore it's nobodies business.  Whats the matter with you people?  Were it about Republicans this could be milked for democrats political benefit for YEARS.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Catturd ™
@catturd2

Remember Paul Pelosi's changing DUI story?

- Minor incident
- Paul's car was damaged
- Paul's car was totaled, no other car was involved
- 2 cars totaled but no one was injured
- 2nd driver was badly injured
- 2nd person in Paul's car
- video reveals Paul couldn't even walk

6:38 AM · Nov 1, 2022   ·Twitter Web App

Offline mountaineer

Yeah, stick with that.
A reporter asks San Francisco District Attorney Brooke Jenkins how Paul Pelosi's alleged attacker was able to access the home of someone so prominent.

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1587227652238495744
I'm sure she's a real step up from Chesa Boudin.  :laugh:

Offline Lando Lincoln

I truly believe security or body cam footage will never surface.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Tucker Carlson - The Attack On Paul Pelosi  (Video)
Oct 31, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1o8o0s/?pub=4

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I truly believe security or body cam footage will never surface.

You can bet the farm on it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Yeah, stick with that.I'm sure she's a real step up from Chesa Boudin.  :laugh:

I watched her news con.  All I could think was this person was an Affirmative action hire.  She is not ready for prime time in any way, shape or form.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Lando Lincoln

Tucker Carlson - The Attack On Paul Pelosi  (Video)
Oct 31, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1o8o0s/?pub=4

Spot-on sobering commentary by Tucker Carlson.
John Steinbeck

Offline mountaineer

The federal charges do seem a bit of a stretch.
John Cardillo
@johncardillo
Just hung up the phone with @BernardKerik and something is very unsettling to the both of us.
The Pelosi incident is a local law enforcement matter.
Yet immediately upon SFPD and SFDA not reciting Pelosi’s narrative to the letter, the FBI took over and did exactly that.
10:14 AM · Nov 1, 2022
Cardillo is former NYPD.

Offline goatprairie

Next: need a ninja suit. No problem - I'll strip down to my underwear. (no mask or gear of any kind)
Next: need a way in. No problem - I'll just bust out the back door and walk right in. (what could go wrong?)

What Pepe LePew did reminds me of a Jason Bourne movie, or a Mission Impossible, or something like James Bond would do.
Anyone who believes this nutty story is more stupid than the people telling it as the truth.
So you've got all sorts of evidence to prove the opposite?

Offline goatprairie

Spot-on sobering commentary by Tucker Carlson.
Is there another Tucker Carlson making comments? You can't be talking about the scoundrel who has a show on FOX.

Offline Lando Lincoln

Is there another Tucker Carlson making comments? You can't be talking about the scoundrel who has a show on FOX.

One and the same.
John Steinbeck

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
The federal charges do seem a bit of a stretch.Cardillo is former NYPD.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Megyn Kelly highly suspicious of San Fran PD’s story concerning Paul Pelosi: ‘I know enough to smell a rat’
November 1, 2022 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

Journalist Megyn Kelly sat down with Senator Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) to discuss the brutal hammer attack against Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi’s husband and said she definitely smelled a rat over the shifting storyline.

She has a real issue with the San Francisco Police Department’s narrative concerning the incident. Kelly is also beyond frustrated with the leftists who keep tying themselves into knots trying to connect the attack to January 6th instead of admitting the suspect was a “lunatic.”

“The cynicism of trying to exploit this attack into a Jan. 6th redo is obvious and disgusting,” Kelly said.

“It’s because the Democrats don’t have any other issue on which they campaign,” Cotton responded. “The Jan. 6 Capitol riots had many terrible crimes. I think most Americans, though, remember most about Jan. 6, 2021, that gas was $2.40 a gallon or that they could afford groceries at the end of the week, or that they could pay their rent and their utilities at the end of the month, and that’s what they want to have again.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=926Ychnnuiw&feature=emb_logo&ab_channel=MegynKelly

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/11/01/megyn-kelly-highly-suspicious-of-san-fran-pds-story-concerning-paul-pelosi-i-know-enough-to-smell-a-rat-1303594/
Support the USO