Author Topic: Husband of US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi violently assaulted after break-in at their home  (Read 29181 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

888blackhat

Sounds like Paul is into some kinky stuff. I would say Paul is on his way to an assisted living center with security.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Blue on Black font is always a Great choice. Just like Pink on Red or Yellow on Orange.
Reminds me of way back when color monitors and video cards were just becoming affordable and you would try out the different color combinations pick blue on black and then had the WTF! moment trying to remember how to change it back. OK so maybe that was just me :silly:

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

Will Pelosi announce she is moving out of San Francisco to avoid the crime before or after midterms?

9:26 AM · Oct 28, 2022  Twitter Web App
Satan will either move to the Vatican and make herself at home there, or she will move to her 100 million dollar beach estate in Florida, and live with DeSantis.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online roamer_1

Could be Guido the Mook looking for the vig...

Oh OBVIOUSLY, that's not Guido the Mook...

But it could be a subcontractor... It is SO hard to get good help these days...  :whistle:

Offline mountaineer

I wonder if we'll ever hear the truth about what really happened at the Pelosi house - especially after underwear guy, like Jeff Epstein, doesn't hang himself in jail.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Lando Lincoln

I wonder if we'll ever hear the truth about what really happened at the Pelosi house - especially after underwear guy, like Jeff Epstein, doesn't hang himself in jail.

I see what you did there!  :seeya:
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline mountaineer

Kurt Schlichter
@KurtSchlichter
Don’t let anyone tell you that you are somehow a crazy conspiracy theorist for wondering why a young male nudist was in the house with Paul Pelosi when his wife has an entire police force dedicated to protecting her and her family.
2:07 AM · Oct 29, 2022

Online Lando Lincoln

Paul Pelosi 911 call:

“His name is David and he is my friend.”
John Steinbeck

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Police Dispatch Audio: Paul Pelosi When Calling Cops Said ‘He Doesn’t Know Who the Male Is but He Advised that His Name Is David and He Is a Friend’

Paul Pelosi reportedly told 911 dispatch that the individual who allegedly attacked him with a hammer in his home “is a friend,” according to a police dispatch call early Friday morning.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/28/police-dispatch-audio-paul-pelosi-calling-cops-doesnt-know-male-but-name-david-he-is-friend/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Lando Lincoln

And it reportedly happened like this:

Paul:
“Before you beat me with that hammer, I need to use the bathroom.”

David:
“Okay, I’ll wait.”

I took some liberty with the conversation but that is how it has been reported. What violent intruder would do that?
John Steinbeck

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Paul:

David:
“Okay, I’ll wait.”

I took some liberty with the conversation but that is how it has been reported. What violent intruder would do that?
The paid kind that new part of the deal was to wait for the cops to arrive as witnesses, what I don't think was part of the plan was Pelosi being so injured. But hey democrats :shrug:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
They are all using the same talking points..

Joe Biden Blames GOP for Attack on Paul Pelosi: He ‘Used Same Chant’ as January 6th Protesters

President Joe Biden blamed Republicans on Friday for the attack on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband Paul Pelosi, claiming that their rhetoric was responsible for inspiring the attacker.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/28/joe-biden-blames-gop-for-attack-on-paul-pelosi-he-used-same-chant-as-january-6th-protesters/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Lando Lincoln

The bad guy has been charged with, among other things, Elder Abuse. This is the generally accepted definition of Elder Abuse:

Elder abuse is "a single, or repeated act, or lack of appropriate action, occurring within any relationship where there is an expectation of trust which causes harm or distress to an older person."

Really.
John Steinbeck

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden connects ‘despicable’ Paul Pelosi attack to Republican talk of stolen elections
by Brett Samuels - 10/28/22 8:16 PM ET

President Biden on Friday called the attack on Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-Calif.) husband at their San Francisco home “despicable” and suggested it was a natural progression from lies Republicans have spread about the 2020 election.

“This is despicable. There’s no place in America. There’s too much violence, political violence, too much hatred, too much vitriol,” Biden said at the start of remarks to Pennsylvania Democrats.

“And what makes us think that one party can talk about stolen elections, COVID being a hoax, that it’s all a bunch of lies, and it not affect people who may not be so well balanced,” Biden continued.

“What makes us think that it’s not going to corrode the political climate? Enough is enough is enough. Every person of good conscience needs to clearly and unambiguously stand up against violence in our politics, no matter what your politics are.”

Biden said he’d spoken with Pelosi and helped arrange for her to get back from Washington, D.C., to San Francisco. Paul Pelosi, 82, underwent surgery for a skull fracture and is expected to make a full recovery.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3710199-biden-on-pelosi-attack-what-makes-us-think-stolen-election-talk-wont-corrode-the-political-climate/
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

Paul Pelosi managed to call 911 and alert the dispatcher to his dire situation without his eventual attacker even knowing.

Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, discreetly called the emergency line when a hammer-wielding maniac broke into his San Francisco home at 2 a.m. Friday.

The alleged attacker, David DePape, didn’t realize Pelosi had dialed his phone or understand that Pelosi was speaking in code.

“What’s going on? Why are you here? What are you going to do to me?” Pelosi allegedly said in order to alert 911 to the emergency without tipping off DePape to the call, according to CNN.

The dispatcher, Heather Grimes, had sensed something was wrong with the situation and ordered officials to conduct an expedited wellness check on the home.

“It is really thanks to Mr. Pelosi having the ability to be able to make that call, and truly the attention and the instincts of that dispatcher to realize that something was wrong in that situation and to make the police call a priority so they got there within two minutes to respond to this situation,” San Francisco District Attorney Brooke Jenkins told CNN.

San Francisco Police Chief William Scott reiterated the dispatcher’s “good instincts” during a Friday press conference, praising her for reading “between the lines.” ...
NY Post
 :pondering:

Online Lando Lincoln

They are all using the same talking points..

Joe Biden Blames GOP for Attack on Paul Pelosi: He ‘Used Same Chant’ as January 6th Protesters

President Joe Biden blamed Republicans on Friday for the attack on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband Paul Pelosi, claiming that their rhetoric was responsible for inspiring the attacker.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/28/joe-biden-blames-gop-for-attack-on-paul-pelosi-he-used-same-chant-as-january-6th-protesters/

The (R)’s need to review Kari Lake’s master class on how to deal with stuff like that. Simply ask factual and logical questions about the event.
John Steinbeck

Paul:

David:
“Okay, I’ll wait.”

Raheem J. Kassam
@RaheemKassam

Yo what kind of home invasions include bathroom breaks??

12:12 AM · Oct 29, 2022   Twitter for iPhone

Offline mountaineer

If the cops were there watching the apparent standoff, why did they wait until naked guy wrested the hammer from Pelosi and beat him around the hands and head with it before doing anything to stop him? Shouldn't they have tazed him long before that happened?

But remember, underwear guy was a right-wing extremist:
Ian McKelvey
@ian_mckelvey
Last night’s “right wing” homicidal maniac lived in a house called the “hippie collective.” The house was adorned with a LGBTQ flag, a Black Lives Matter sign, and another sign reading “Berkeley Stands United Against Hate.”

12:07 AM · Oct 29, 2022

Ian McKelvey
@ian_mckelvey
You don’t call the police for a “wellness check” on a “friend” when the person in question has broken into your house. You also can’t explain away a hippie nudist being in your home at 2 AM (with windows smashed from the inside out) by blaming it on “Republican extremism.”

Is it possible that Paul Pelosi knew his attacker? Is it a coincidence that the nude hippie was there, upon being invited, SPECIFICALLY while Nancy Pelosi was away? Is it possible that this was a sex for hire episode that went awry? Yes to all.

But is it also possible that a drugged out, San Francisco street urchin, who lived in a hippie village, saw a big mansion and decided to break in and that the attack was not politically motivated? Yes.
8:59 AM · Oct 29, 2022
It's still hard to ignore that the broken glass from the French door was on the patio, not on the inside of the house. Even Inspector Clousseau would find that suspicious.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2022, 01:34:54 pm by mountaineer »

Online Lando Lincoln

John Steinbeck

Online Lando Lincoln

If the cops were there watching the apparent standoff, why did they wait until naked guy wrested the hammer from Pelosi and beat him around the hands and head with it before doing anything to stop him? Shouldn't they have tazed him long before that happened?

But remember, underwear guy was a right-wing extremist:It's still hard to ignore that the broken glass from the French door was on the patio, not on the inside of the house. Even Inspector Clousseau would find that suspicious.

Yes.  Either it was staged or the planned rendezvous went south and all hell broke loose. Maybe Paul didn’t pay for David’s services or goods. In the storm, the door was smashed from the inside.
John Steinbeck

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Reporter Caught on Hot Mic Confirming Media Not Telling Truth About Pelosi Attack (Video)

Paul Pelosi, the husband of Nancy Pelosi, was hospitalized after being attacked in his home (the House Speaker was not there) by a man reported to be a former Castro nudist and hemp jewelry maker named David Depape. That doesn’t sound very “MAGA” but the lib media will no doubt try and make the attacker into a Trump fan one way or another.

There’s something really weird about this Paul Pelosi attack story. Nothing is adding up. But one thing we do know is that the so-called “intruder” is some hippy-dippy dude from Berkeley who sells hemp bracelets and used to belong to a nudist colony. So, they’ll be really hard-pressed to blame this on a Trump supporter.

But we might never know the whole truth!

It appears we are not getting the real story, according to a conversation a mainstream media reporter had with his boss.

Reporter on a hot mic after San Francisco Police Press Conference regarding Paul Pelosi

On the phone with the boss:

“Hey so is this the dude that is a former nudist dude?”

“Yea okay, is it okay to say any of that stuff?”

“Nope?”

more w/video
https://defiantamerica.com/reporter-caught-on-hot-mic-confirming-media-not-telling-truth-about-pelosi-attack-video/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Question:  Who was holding the hammer when the LEOs entered the room?  Thanks.