Author Topic: Husband of US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi violently assaulted after break-in at their home  (Read 28101 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband has been violently assaulted after a break-in at their home.

The assailant has been arrested and Paul Pelosi is in hospital, Ms Pelosi's spokesperson Drew Hammill said.

He added: "Early this morning, an assailant broke into the Pelosi residence in San Francisco and violently assaulted Mr Pelosi.

"The assailant is in custody and the motivation for the attack is under investigation.

https://news.sky.com/story/husband-of-us-house-speaker-nancy-pelosi-violently-assaulted-after-break-in-at-their-home-12732332
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Breaking…..
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mountaineer

Nancy Pelosi's husband 'violently assaulted' in San Francisco home invasion
by Ryan King, Breaking News Reporter
October 28, 2022 08:53 AM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-CA) husband was violently assaulted early Friday morning at his residency, according to the speaker's office.

A motivation for the attack is still under investigation, but her husband, Paul Pelosi, has been taken to a hospital for medical treatment. Nancy Pelosi was not near the residency at the time of the attack. ...

"Mr. Pelosi was taken to the hospital, where he is receiving excellent medical care and is expected to make a full recovery. The Speaker was not in San Francisco at the time," he added. "The Speaker and her family are grateful to the first responders and medical professionals involved, and request privacy at this time.”
Washington Examiner
No comment.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online rustynail

"Friend' of the woman in the late night drunken Porsche crash?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This terrible news.  Nancy wasn't home at the time.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This terrible news.  Nancy wasn't home at the time.

Is she ever home?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Is she ever home?
She's willing to give Paul and his paramour some space, perhaps.

I've seen photos of homes purporting to be the Pelosi mansion(s). Seems unlikely anyone could break in.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2022, 01:14:17 pm by mountaineer »

Offline dfwgator

Offline Kamaji

They got the wrong Pelosi.

Online mountaineer

Yep, it was one of those mega MAGA miscreants.
Laurence Tribe
@tribelaw
This is nightmarish. I wish Paul Pelosi a full and rapid recovery. The far right has normalized the use of violence even against the families of public officials with whom somebody might disagree. This absolutely must stop.
8:55 AM · Oct 28, 2022

Offline Lando Lincoln

One of Harry Reid’s former business “associates”?
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline EdinVA

A house surrounded by a wall and armed security???
More likely he fell down the stairs drunk

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
One of Harry Reid’s former business “associates”?

The elastic band gang.

Offline Lando Lincoln

A house surrounded by a wall and armed security???
More likely he fell down the stairs drunk

Yes. I’m also reasonably certain there is a Secret Service presence at the Speaker’s residence. That said, if they indeed have an assailant in custody, I hope it is an illegal immigrant. Of course, they’ll put a red hat on his head.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline BellyAche

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I wonder if this assailant is staff or a family member...this house is surely guarded and secure.....

Another question...he was beaten with a hammer..who called 911...how was this assailant captured?

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Now the FBI are involved. For a common b&e?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Sounds like a warning, not a murder attempt.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I wonder if this assailant is staff or a family member...this house is surely guarded and secure.....

Another question...he was beaten with a hammer..who called 911...how was this assailant captured?
:pondering: Beaten with a hammer, don't tell me that along with being a drunk and crappy driver, maybe he doesn't pay his gambling debts either? Of course crazies and the homeless also like to use hammers.

Online Wingnut

Man this story has more hole in it than Bonnie and Clyde.

Online mountaineer

They're worth hundreds of millions, but never got around to buying that Simplisafe system. That's a shame.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Laurence Tribe
@tribelaw
This is nightmarish. I wish Paul Pelosi a full and rapid recovery. The far right has normalized the use of violence even against the families of public officials with whom somebody might disagree. This absolutely must stop.
8:55 AM · Oct 28, 2022

This should have to back up his accusation with actual proof which unlike the democrats is going to be a bit hard to find.

Offline Hoodat

Is Nancy's ice cream OK?  Hope they had a secure lock for her $24,000 ice cream freezer.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Staged.

What could they possibly gain politically from this?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Lawrence Tribe is a POS.  Always has been.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-