Author Topic: Let’s Talk About REAL Climate Cataclysm  (Read 283 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Let’s Talk About REAL Climate Cataclysm
« on: October 27, 2022, 02:06:00 pm »
Let’s Talk About REAL Climate Cataclysms
17 hours ago Guest Blogger 83 Comments
All-natural, not so long ago, hugely destructive, and a repeat would devastate people and planet

Paul Driessen

The climate crisis! Save our planet! Stop using fossil fuels! The ranting never ends.

Present data showing that hurricane frequency and intensity are not increasing, but tornado activity has declined significantly since 1975; offer clear evidence of past, recurrent, major climate changes, including a widespread Little Ice Age from 1300 to 1850, a 2400-year-old forest emerging from beneath a melting Alaskan glacier, a 5200-year-old mummified traveler frozen on a once-nearly-ice-free Italian Alps trail –

and they respond, Shut up! The climate crisis! The science is settled! Stop using fossil fuels!

Fine. But take a few minutes to ponder REAL climate disasters: the Pleistocene Ice Ages. And then ask Michael Mann, Al Gore, John Kerry and the rest of the climate cataclysm cabal to explain exactly how carbon dioxide and a few other greenhouse gases caused those massive ice sheets to grow and melt, multiple times. Just CO2 and GHG, all by themselves. They can’t do it. The CO2-driven crisis is a fable.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/10/26/lets-talk-about-real-climate-cataclysms/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson