Author Topic: Behar: Republicans ‘Flooding the Airwaves with ‘Nasty Lies’ About Democrats Like Nazi Goebbels  (Read 474 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Behar: Republicans ‘Flooding the Airwaves with ‘Nasty Lies’ About Democrats Like Nazi Goebbels

Pam Key 27 Oct 2022

Joy Behar told her co-hosts Thursday on ABC’s “The View” that Republicans were “flooding the airwaves with nasty, nasty lies about the Democrats,” as Nazi chief propagandist Joseph Goebbels did during World War II.

Behar said, “So, you know, the only reason these Republicans are surging the way they are, I talked about this in the meeting this morning, is because of this dark money that’s going into the Republican candidates. They’re buying the Senate races, and then they’re flooding the airwaves with nasty, nasty lies about the Democrats, and that’s it. People are fooled by that. You know, if you keep bombarding people with a lie, they will believe it. Ask Goebbels from World War II. The big lie you keep saying it, and they think it’s true, and that is what they are doing.”

Co-host Alyssa Farah Griffin said, “Both sides use dark money, I just have to say.”

Behar shot back, “Not like this because oil is behind this dark money.”

Co-host Sara Haines said, “We need to take the money out—”

Co-host Sunny Hostin said, “Well, since Citizens United, it’s not going to happen. Money is now part of our politics.”

Behar said, “That was a disgrace, by the way.”

Hostin added, “It was a disgraceful decision by the Supreme Court.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/10/27/behar-republicans-flooding-the-airwaves-with-nasty-lies-about-democrats-like-nazi-goebbels/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
QAnon ain't nothing on that ghost canoodling skank.
The Republic is lost.

Online berdie

QAnon ain't nothing on that ghost canoodling skank.

You said that much better than I. :laugh:  All I could think was...Whaaat?

Online DefiantMassRINO

My electricity bill does not lie.
My food bill does not lie.
My heating bill does not lie.

Dems are straight-out lying to my face.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Why any sane person watches "The View" is a complete mystery to me.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien