Author Topic: Top med journal: FDA silent about vaccine danger signals in its data  (Read 575 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
WND 10/26/2022

More than a year later, agency has not published of promised analysis

Last year, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration quietly disclosed it found that the COVID-19 mRNA vaccine posed a possible increased risk of four serious heart and cardiovascular conditions in elderly people.

The FDA provided little detail at the time, July 2021, and promised to "share further updates and information with the public as they become available," points out investigative journalist Maryanne Demasi in an article published by the British Medical Journal.

Eighteen days later, the FDA issued a document outlining a planned epidemiological study to investigate the matter. The preliminary estimate of the increased risk of the cardiac adverse events from the vaccine ranged from 42% to 91%.

"More than a year later, however, the status and results of the follow-up study are unknown," wrote Demasi. "The agency has not published a press release, or notified doctors, or published the findings by preprint or the scientific literature or updated the vaccine's product label."

-----

In February, unnamed CDC officials admitted to the New York Times that the agency withheld critical pandemic data "because they might be misinterpreted as the vaccines being ineffective." In January, during a Senate hearing, CDC director Rochelle Walensky and White House coronavirus adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci dodged a Republican senator's inquiry about the estimated number of deaths caused by COVID-19 vaccines during a hearing on Capitol Hill. Walensky said she would follow up with an answer but has never fulfilled that promise.

Meanwhile, Dr. Peter McCullough, a prominent cardiologist and critic of the government's response to the pandemic, believes the COVID mRNA vaccine is the cause of unexplained cardiac events in younger people what has become so prevalent it has a name: "sudden adult death syndrome."

More: https://www.wnd.com/2022/10/top-med-journal-fda-silent-vaccine-danger-signals-data/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Top med journal: FDA silent about vaccine danger signals in its data
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2022, 11:58:10 pm »
"Hopefully, the Covid-19 Vaccine Injured have a seat at this table.  The silencing of them by Big Tech on behalf of Big Pharma advertisers and the Biden Administration has been loathsome.'  (Video)

https://twitter.com/i/status/1586116691045404673

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Top med journal: FDA silent about vaccine danger signals in its data
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2022, 01:08:28 am »
Marxist Medical Boards Strip Top Dr. Peter McCullough’s Medical Credentials for Speaking the Truth About COVID Vaccine

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,483634.msg2730089.html#msg2730089

Dr. McCullough's license has been revoked.

Considering that he is on the cusp of exposing not only the coverups about treatments, vaccine inefficacy, and in addition to that adverse effects, which just might lead to the rock being peeled back and exposing some skulduggery involved in the whole damned shootin' match, I pray he has taken steps to ensure his safety and the security of his home and environs.

There is a lot of money at stake here, now and in the future, not to mention the possibility of some career ending criminal charges for the people who have perpetrated this evil on America and the World.

Without knowledge of adverse effects, NO PATIENT is capable of giving informed consent to the "vaccines", because they have not been informed. Hiding this data is a violation of the Nuremberg Code--a crime against humanity.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2022, 01:09:58 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien