Author Topic: Jean-Pierre: Inflation Reduction Act Doesn’t Help Until Next Year, Right Now We’re ‘Showing That We  (Read 417 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jean-Pierre: Inflation Reduction Act Doesn’t Help Until Next Year, Right Now We’re ‘Showing That We Are Listening’

Ian Hanchett 26 Oct 2022

On Wednesday’s broadcast of CNN’s “Situation Room,” White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said that while many of the provisions in the Inflation Reduction Act don’t kick in until next year, “the thing that we are doing right now is showing that we are listening to the American people.”

Jean-Pierre said that the Inflation Reduction Act is “going to deal with health care, lower premiums, making sure that Medicare can actually negotiate to lower costs for seniors. The first thing that they [Republicans] have said they want to do is get rid of it.”

Host Wolf Blitzer then cut in to say, “But a lot of those actions in the Inflation Reduction Act, as it’s called, won’t take effect for a while.”

Jean-Pierre responded, “They’ll take effect next year, early next year, you’ll see energy costs –.”

Blitzer then cut in to counter, “But they’re not taking effect right now.”

Jean-Pierre responded, “But here’s the thing, the thing that we are doing right now is showing that we are listening to the American people. We have to remember this is a president that grew up in Scranton and he understood what his parents were dealing with when they were around the kitchen table trying to figure out how they were going to make ends meet. And we know that’s what American families across the country are dealing with right now.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/10/26/jean-pierre-inflation-reduction-act-doesnt-kick-in-until-next-year-right-now-were-showing-that-we-are-listening/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

They are not even good at spinning. Spending and printing does not reduce inflation
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online rustynail

'Prosperity is just around the corner'.

Offline Kamaji

Online LMAO

These people have been consistently wrong when it  comes to the economy and inflation
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

The disastrous Inflation Reduction Act won't work until next year.  Got it!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Just the same BS the dems have been pushing, don't vote republican in the midterms just because we really made things suck, just wait til next year when the shit really hits the fan!

As a matter of fact here's Jean-Pierre in her next press conference talking about the economy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci9BBM8Ho3k&ab_channel=Movieclips