Author Topic: Behar: Dr. Oz Violating Hippocratic Oath by Going After Fetterman – ‘Aren’t You Supposed to Do No Ha  (Read 759 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Behar: Dr. Oz Violating Hippocratic Oath by Going After Fetterman – ‘Aren’t You Supposed to Do No Harm?’

Pam Key 26 Oct 2022

Joy Behar told her co-hosts Wednesday on ABC’s “The View” that Republican Senate candidate Dr. Mehmet Oz (R-PA) should not go after his opponent, Democratic Senate candidate Lt. Gov John Fetterman (D-PA), because of the Hippocratic Oath.

Behar said, “The Republican Party is running a bunch of ads about showing Fetterman stumbling on things because of the stroke. What kind of a doctor is behind that, aren’t they supposed to do no harm? It’s so unempathetic to the guy, you know? And I just want to say that Oz is very slick. He’s a TV guy. Remember that. There’s another woman in Arizona, Kari Lake, also a TV woman. So they’re very slick, you know, and Fetterman kind of like, you know, with the stroke and without the stroke is not as slick. But he has ideas, and he has governed.”

She added, “You know Oz, and I know Oz. I mean, I’ve been to his house. I called him one time to help with the recommendation for a doctor and he was right there for me. He’s like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. At this point, I don’t know which one is the real Dr. Oz, but voting for the slick person on TV is like voting for me. Don’t vote for me for politics. I  work on television. That doesn’t mean that’s the same thing. We had Donald Trump now we have Dr. Oz and now we have this Kari Lake. Don’t be fooled by that.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/10/26/behar-dr-oz-violating-hippocratic-oath-by-going-after-fetterman-arent-you-supposed-to-do-no-harm/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
If she thinks having opponents is harmful, then she should suggest he drop out of the race for his own benefit. Instead we have this backwards thinking that is driven only for political reasons.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Did the View come after Dr. Brandy Lee?   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goatprairie

The Dems run a brain-damaged candidate and try to hide his decline from the voters...and of course, Republicans are not supposed to say anything about it.
I guess Behar thinks her comment was the height of reason.
As if the situation were reversed, Festerman would refrain from attacking Oz.
This was an incredibly stupid comment even for someone like Behar who routinely makes exceptionally stupid comments.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Did the View come after Dr. Brandy Lee?

Yes, I was thinking that exact same thing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

M.D.s killing babies is okay, but somehow, in Joy's feeble mind, a cardiologist running for office is required to ignore his opponent's obvious, serious and disqualifying health issues.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Is Fetterman his patient?

Context, Joyless, context.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline aligncare

It would be impossible to have a rational political discussion with that woman.  (I know, why would anyone even try?)

Offline dfwgator

The Dems run a brain-damaged candidate and try to hide his decline from the voters...and of course, Republicans are not supposed to say anything about it.
I guess Behar thinks her comment was the height of reason.
As if the situation were reversed, Festerman would refrain from attacking Oz.
This was an incredibly stupid comment even for someone like Behar who routinely makes exceptionally stupid comments.

All they care about is that seat going to a D, and then replacing him with another Democrat.

Offline Hoodat

Behar:  – ‘Aren’t You Supposed to Do No Harm?’

Tell that to an abortion doctor.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-