Author Topic: Mitch McConnell’s Super Pac Pulls Funds From Close Senate Races Where the Candidates Are Critical of  (Read 200 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mitch McConnell’s Super Pac Pulls Funds From Close Senate Races Where the Candidates Are Critical of Him
By streiff | 6:00 PM on October 26, 2022

On the eve of a neck-in-neck race for the New Hampshire Senate seat held by Democrat pro-abort Maggie Hassan, Mitch McConnell’s super PAC, the Senate Leadership Fund, has pulled all advertising money for Republican Dan Bolduc.

Bolduc started the race as a longshot and has since pulled within the margin of error of the incumbent based on his message’s strength and his campaign’s energy. So why would McConnell pass on a chance to add another GOP senator? According to The Federalist, it is because Bolduc is likely to be a pain in McConnell’s ample ass rather than the toadying sycophant that McConnell seems to promote.

On Friday, McConnell’s super PAC, the Senate Leadership Fund (SLF), pulled $5.6 million from New Hampshire’s Republican Senate candidate Don Bolduc. The cash withdrawal came two days after Bolduc gave an interview with Politico, maintaining his opposition to McConnell for another term in leadership.

“I have said no to that question, and I’m not backing off,” Bolduc told the magazine about the prospect of voting for McConnell.

The question was presented after McConnell’s super PAC had pledged a $23 million investment in the toss-up Senate race against Democratic incumbent Maggie Hassan. But Bolduc, whom the Washington establishment opposed during the Republican primary, refused to kiss the ring of the incumbent minority leader. His campaign will now pay nearly $6 million for it in canceled spending from McConnell.

Bolduc isn’t the only victim of McConnell’s “I’d rather be Senate minority leader than have people disagree with me” strategy. In Arizona, the Senate Leadership Fund pulled advertising money from the campaign of Blake Masters after he criticized the national GOP establishment.

more
https://redstate.com/streiff/2022/10/26/mitch-mcconnells-super-pac-pulls-funds-from-close-senate-races-where-the-candidates-are-critical-of-him-n649402
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-