Author Topic: Kamala Harris mocked for gushing over a 'yellow school bus:' ‘They really can’t let her talk in publ  (Read 326 times)

Offline libertybele

She looks like a laughing hyena.  :shrug:

Kamala Harris mocked for gushing over a 'yellow school bus:' ‘They really can’t let her talk in public’

Vice President Kamala Harris experienced a new round mockery after touting her love of "yellow school buses" during her Seattle appearance on Wednesday.

Harris spoke at Lumen Field in Seattle with a backdrop of four electric school buses to announce nearly $1 billion being awarded to school districts to replace older buses with electric vehicles. This funding came in part from the bipartisan infrastructure bill passed in 2021.

During her speech, Harris commented on the nostalgia of a "yellow school bus."

"Who doesn't love a yellow school bus, right? Can you raise your hand if you love a yellow school bus? Many of us went to school on the yellow school bus, right? It’s part of our experience growing up. It’s part of a nostalgia, a memory of the excitement and joy of going to school to be with your favorite teacher, to be with your best friends and to learn. The school bus takes us there," Harris said..............

https://www.foxnews.com/media/kamala-harris-mocked-gushing-yellow-school-bus-really-cant-let-talk-public
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I just LOVVE yellow buses! - hahehehahahehehahahahehehehahaha
Kamala is always the only one laughing at some joke only she hears ...
Don't we all just LOVE buses? - hahahahahehehehehahahahehehehahaha
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats are and will continue to beat the Republicans bloody for bi-partison-ing the electricing government vehicles.  We saw the environmentalist crash and burn over fraud they commit-ed to advance the enviro agenda, now we are seeing the same thing with another environmentalist agenda, pathetic electric , massively overpriced cars.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline dfwgator

I just LOVVE yellow buses! - hahehehahahehehahahahehehehahaha
Kamala is always the only one laughing at some joke only she hears ...
Don't we all just LOVE buses? - hahahahahehehehehahahahehehehahaha

Like these?