Author Topic: Joe Biden: ‘I Appreciate the Frustration of the American People’ with the Economy  (Read 446 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: ‘I Appreciate the Frustration of the American People’ with the Economy

Charlie Spiering 26 Oct 2022

President Joe Biden held another event focused on the economy on Wednesday, as he continues struggling with low approval ratings on the issue.

“I’m optimistic. It’s gonna take some time, and I appreciate the frustration of the American people,” he said, after acknowledging the American public was suffering from inflation.

The president delivered his remarks at the White House about the importance of getting banks and airlines to end hidden unexpected fees for consumers. But at the end of his speech, he closed his notes and tried to empathize with the American people amid their frustrations with the economy.

“One of the things that I think frustrates the American people is they know the world’s in a bit of disarray, they know Putin’s war has imposed a lot of strains on Europe and the rest of the world and the United States,” Biden said, pointing to the disruption of oil and grain markets. “They want to know what we’re doing.”

Biden has spent recent days warning voters that Republicans will “crash the economy” if they take power in Congress, despite the ongoing surge in inflation and two consecutive quarters of economic contraction that took place in the first half of this year.

He has also tried to claim the economy is “strong as hell” despite 78 percent of Americans saying the economy is fair to poor, according to a recent Economist/YouGov poll.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/26/joe-biden-i-appreciate-frustration-american-people-economy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

!!! End the Federal sanctions against America's domestic energy suppliers - NOW, AHORA !!!

Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Joe worked so damn hard raping America, its people, and military, and all while not having a clue he was doing what he was doing.  Who's been the fool, Joe or the people that demanded we blindly follow Joe like a immaculate God leading us to the promised land, desert of hell?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions