Author Topic: Climate extremism is making America mentally ill  (Read 203 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Climate extremism is making America mentally ill
« on: October 26, 2022, 02:08:00 pm »
Climate extremism is making America mentally ill

By Craig Rucker |October 25th, 2022|Climate|204 Comments
America is floundering in an epidemic of anxiety, depression and drug use.

One in six Americans takes some kind of psychiatric drug, mostly antidepressants, a medical study concluded, and some of them (Prozac and Paxil) are linked to acts of violence. A third of high school students cannot shake feelings of sadness or hopelessness, another report found, and nearly 2 0% of teens have contemplated suicide.

Still more frightening, both studies are based on data collected before the COVID pandemic sent college, teenage and younger children into lockdowns, social isolation, minimal physical activity, hours spent playing video games and reading censored and self-selected online media — and rampant depression and “chronic incapacitating mental illness.” Nor is the problem confined to America.

Researchers and psychologists are constantly finding new reasons to explain the growing inability to cope. Their newest “explanation” is — climate change!

https://www.cfact.org/2022/10/25/climate-extremism-is-making-america-mentally-ill/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=climate-extremism-is-making-america-mentally-ill
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Climate extremism is making America mentally ill
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2022, 02:19:13 pm »
It's also making Americans hungrier, colder, and poorer.  Where is your social justice now?
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright