Author Topic: IEA: The Current Energy Crisis Is Unprecedented, Will Worsen In 2023  (Read 289 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
IEA: The Current Energy Crisis Is Unprecedented, Will Worsen In 2023

“The world is in the middle of the first truly global energy crisis,” the executive director of the International Energy Agency, Fatih Birol, said today in Singapore.

The official went on to warn that natural gas and LNG markets would tighten further in 2023, with only 20 million tons of new liquefaction capacity scheduled to come online in that year, Reuters reported. [bold, links added]

Speaking at the Singapore International Energy Week, the head of the IEA also said that while supply remains tight, demand for gas will continue to be strong, especially in Europe and possibly in China.

Birol’s warning comes amid expectations that this winter will NOT be the toughest for Europe.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/iea-the-current-energy-crisis-is-unprecedented-will-worsen-in-2023/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Re: IEA: The Current Energy Crisis Is Unprecedented, Will Worsen In 2023
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2022, 02:02:33 pm »
Next time you see a greenie, thank them for it - with a knuckle sandwich.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2022, 02:17:44 pm »
The energy crisis is precedented.
The energy crisis was predictable.
The energy crisis is politician-made.

When you eliminate reliable sources of energy - nuclear, coal, oil, natural gas - and replace them with an insufficient, unreliable generation capability - wind, solar - an energy supply deficit will occur.

The Global Climate Change movement is a doomsday cult that aims to destroy western, industrial civilization at the behest of Communists and America's enemies.

All life on Earth emits waste byproducts which are then consumed by other living organisms to create more, new, additional life.  The more extreme elements of Global Climate Change Eco-Stalinism want to end all life on Earth - if it farts or pollutes it must be elminiated.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2022, 02:29:14 pm »
The energy crisis is precedented.
The energy crisis was predictable.
The energy crisis is politician-made.

When you eliminate reliable sources of energy - nuclear, coal, oil, natural gas - and replace them with an insufficient, unreliable generation capability - wind, solar - an energy supply deficit will occur.

The Global Climate Change movement is a doomsday cult that aims to destroy western, industrial civilization at the behest of Communists and America's enemies.

All life on Earth emits waste byproducts which are then consumed by other living organisms to create more, new, additional life.  The more extreme elements of Global Climate Change Eco-Stalinism want to end all life on Earth - if it farts or pollutes it must be elminiated.

:yowsa:

It isn't rocket science!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien