Author Topic: Biden Wants Your Kids to Be Gender-Transitioned Whether You Like It or Not  (Read 228 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Wants Your Kids to Be Gender-Transitioned Whether You Like It or Not
October 25, 2022

At the very least, transgender social media star Dylan Mulvaney’s interview with President Joe Biden revealed the president’s mentality on the transgender issue. 

COMMENTARY BY
 Jarrett Stepman

Jarrett Stepman is a columnist for The Daily Signal. He is also the author of the book "The War on History: The Conspiracy to Rewrite America's Past." Send an email to Jarrett

President Joe Biden wants your children to make life-changing gender transitions, and the only reason you want to stop him is bigotry and fear. At least, so he says.

In a NowThis media roundtable aired Sunday, Biden discussed issues of the day with progressive activists and social media personalities. Most notable was his interview with transgender TikTok celebrity Dylan Mulvaney, a biological male who is transitioning to “girlhood.” 

In the interview, Biden said state attempts to restrict gender transitions are immoral and based on “fear.” He was asked if states had the right to place restrictions on “gender-affirming care,” as the Left likes to call hormone therapy and reconstructive surgeries.

“I don’t think any state or anybody should have the right to do that. As a moral question or as a legal question, I just think it’s wrong,” the president said in response.

Though Biden didn’t make a distinction in these procedures between adults and minors, his actions suggest he’s referring to both. Some states have placed limitations on gender treatments and surgeries for minors in the past few years. Biden made it a priority to stop them.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2022/10/25/biden-wants-your-kids-to-be-gender-transitioned-whether-you-like-it-or-not/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline BellyAche

And related to this weird world we live in! 

This couple chose to raise their child outside of the gender binary: 'You do not need to fit into that very limited box’

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/couple-chose-to-raise-child-outside-gender-binary-184154769.html

There are YouTube videos out on how to do this....
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Kamaji

Biden is FoS.