Author Topic: The Morning Briefing: Hillary Clinton Reminds Us That She's America's Worst Drunk and a Psychopath  (Read 344 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

The Morning Briefing: Hillary Clinton Reminds Us That She's America's Worst Drunk and a Psychopath
BY STEPHEN KRUISER 4:57 AM ON OCTOBER 26, 2022

Happy Wednesday, dear Kruiser Morning Briefing friends. Kendra was plagued by a recurring dream in which a Wayne Newton impersonator mesmerized her with nothing but a Speedo and a couple of Shake Weights.

Well, it’s happening again. In July 2020, I wrote a VIP column titled “Hillary Clinton Is the Herpes of American Politics.” Here’s a brief excerpt:

Since Donald Trump dispatched her via the brilliance of the United States Constitution and the Electoral College, Hillary has a habit of going underground for months at a time, then barfing her presence all over any media outlet she can find for several weeks.

The execrable Granny Maojackets has once again taken a brief respite from siphoning her box of breakfast Franzia so she can become a pre-election denier.

Matt has the story:

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2022/10/26/the-morning-briefing-hillary-clinton-reminds-us-that-shes-americas-worst-drunk-and-a-psychopath-n1639972
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
How did hitlery convince so many blind fools that hitlery was not who she obviously was and is?  Many still fall under he spell of deceits and lies.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@christian

Hillary will be 77 when the next presidential election rolls around. That’s basically youthful for the Democrats these days. It’s not outlandish to think she might want another shot at what in her diseased mind was taken from her. It’s also not a stretch to think the Democrats would go for it. Their bench is weaker than Mayor Pete’s appeal with Black constituents.

Maybe she could divorce Bubba,marry Jill Biden,and then make a run as a pair? After all,Jill has plenty of experience dealing with the delusional.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!