Author Topic: (POLL) Majority continue to say U.S. Government is too powerful  (Read 340 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
(POLL) Majority continue to say U.S. Government is too powerful
« on: October 26, 2022, 11:55:42 am »
DATED: OCTOBER 25, 2022 BY SHARYL ATTKISSON

The following is an excerpt from Gallup News.

A 54% majority of Americans say the federal government has too much power, while 39% say it has about the right amount of power and 6% say too little.

These figures have generally been stable throughout the Donald Trump and Joe Biden presidential administrations.

Since 2005, no less than 50% of Americans have said they believe the federal government is too powerful, with some of those readings reaching 60%.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2022/10/poll-majority-continue-to-say-u-s-government-is-too-powerful/
« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 11:56:43 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: (POLL) Majority continue to say U.S. Government is too powerful
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2022, 11:38:08 pm »
Is it time yet for that New Continental Congress...?

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2022, 01:42:45 am »
It's just oh so clear, with democrats dominating government, after much neutering Trumps time in office.  Now the secret stooges advise we need to get rid of Republicans and reward democrats with dictator rule because nobody abuses government power like Democrats do.
Fools can be so easily persuaded of almost anything, can't they?
As scripture states, God gave them over to confusion, whether its spending, fighting wars, or even confused by simple sex or pedophiles being sex educators.  Once in office they are fast determined to prove to people what unbelievable fools they can be.  Normally people would be deeply embarrassed to be shown to be the level of fools they are now proven and seen to be.
Satans invasions into their minds easy to see.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2022, 04:07:09 am »
DATED: OCTOBER 25, 2022 BY SHARYL ATTKISSON

The following is an excerpt from Gallup News.

A 54% majority of Americans say the federal government has too much power, while 39% say it has about the right amount of power and 6% say too little.

These figures have generally been stable throughout the Donald Trump and Joe Biden presidential administrations.

Since 2005, no less than 50% of Americans have said they believe the federal government is too powerful, with some of those readings reaching 60%.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2022/10/poll-majority-continue-to-say-u-s-government-is-too-powerful/

You don't see the GOP touting the 10th amendment like they should be.

Nor are conservative leaders either.

Have we totally given up on an inspired concept ?