Author Topic: Biden: "We're here with a simple message: Get vaccinated."  (Read 1423 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mountaineer

Re: Biden: "We're here with a simple message: Get vaccinated."
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2022, 06:41:28 pm »
My simple response: no.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2022, 06:43:54 pm »
:mauslaff:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2022, 07:23:21 pm »
My simple response: no.

My simple resonse:  FJB!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline berdie

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2022, 07:28:11 pm »

:beer: ya beat me to it!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2022, 07:36:18 pm »
That's good but my response is FOADB! Not quite so simple but most sincerely heartfelt. And here is the gatekeeper ready to welcome Brandon to eternal unrest

Actually I just had an appointment with my new doctor this morning and after the good news that my A1C was down to 6.1 from 8.7 he spoiled it by asking if I wanted a Flu shot or Covid shot, I must say that after I responded in the negative he just let it go without pushing, I think he's a keeper.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2022, 07:39:44 pm by GtHawk »

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2022, 08:12:30 pm »
Get a vaccine that isn't really a vaccine and which doesn't work, for a disease that I've already had?

No, thanks.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2022, 09:07:07 pm »
Jimmy Failla
@jimmyfailla
·1h

NY State Supreme Court just ordered ALL Unvaxxed workers reinstated because QUOTE “being vaccinated does NOT prevent an individual from contracting or transmitting covid.” Biden is onstage pushing vaccines an hour later like it didn’t happen. That Pfizer $$ must be SO NICE.

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2022, 09:09:58 pm »
Insider Paper
@TheInsiderPaper
·7m

NEW 🚨 Biden gets 5th COVID shot, says virus still threat weeks after calling pandemic ‘over’ - NY Post

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2022, 09:12:44 pm »
Insider Paper
@TheInsiderPaper
·7m

NEW 🚨 Biden gets 5th COVID Saline shot, says virus still threat weeks after calling pandemic ‘over’ - NY Post

Fixed!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2022, 09:16:01 pm »
Fixed!

@Bigun
@Right_in_Virginia

LOL!  Exactly!  No way Obama would have him "boosted".   

I'll bet they lose their breath daily...laughing at what they've created.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2022, 09:22:51 pm »
Jay Bhattacharya
@DrJBhattacharya

This FDA FOIA release is heavily redacted but paints a clear-ish picture of why FDA officials Krause & Gruber resigned last year. They wanted to require clinical studies before approving the booster, but the CDC wanted the booster approved without a trial.

More:  https://www.judicialwatch.org/covid-booster-use-and-approval/

3:14 PM · Oct 25, 2022   Twitter Web App

Online mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2022, 10:28:59 pm »
Thomas Massie
@RepThomasMassie

The irony of Biden’s press conference peddling the new booster shots…
CDC director isn’t in the line-up because she took the new booster shot last month and contracted COVID this month.
They’re shameless.
4:47 PM · Oct 25, 2022
:laugh:

« Last Edit: October 25, 2022, 11:29:44 pm by mountaineer »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2022, 10:50:22 pm »
Joe Biden Calls For ‘One COVID Shot Each Year’ as He Gets Fifth Vaccine Shot

Charlie Spiering Oct 2022

President Joe Biden urged Americans to get their coronavirus vaccine boosters, recommending one additional booster shot per year.

“If you’re fully vaccinated, get one more COVID shot. Once a year. That’s it,” Biden said during a speech on his imitation White House video set.

The president got his fifth coronavirus shot live on camera, even though he contracted and recovered from the virus in July.

But he urged all Americans to keep getting their boosters.

“Your old vaccine or your previous COVID infection will not give you maximum protection,” he said.

He expressed disappointment that more people were not getting their booster shots.

“Update your COVID vaccine. It’s incredibly effective, but the truth is not enough are getting it,” he said. “We’ve got to change that so we can all have a safe holiday season.”

He urged all Americans to get their shots by Halloween so they could enjoy the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays with their family.

“You can spend Thanksgiving with family and friends with the peace of mind knowing that you’ve done your part for everyone’s wellbeing,” he said.

The president also promoted certain vaccine shots that apparently offer people a coupon just for getting vaccinated.

“Get the shot, $5, $10, $20 off your drugstore or grocery purchase,” he said.

The president asserted that the coronavirus pandemic was still a “global health emergency” despite saying in September that the coronavirus pandemic was over.

But he reasserted that vaccinated Americans did not have to worry about dying from the virus, if they were boosted or if they were treated with the drug Paxlovid.

“Virtually every COVID death is preventable,” he said and added, “Almost everyone who will die from COVID this year will not be up to date on their shots or they will not have taken Paxlovid when they got sick.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/25/joe-biden-calls-for-one-covid-shot-year-he-gets-fifth-vaccine-shot/
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2022, 11:08:50 pm »
“Almost everyone who will die from COVID this year will not be up to date on their shots or they will not have taken Paxlovid when they got sick.”
Not quite.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2022, 07:42:35 pm »
I have a simple reply that I see has already been posted.  It rhymes with "Truck Chew."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2022, 07:44:22 pm »
You can have mine, Joe.  I had a nasty reaction to the booster shot.  My doctor wanted to admit me to the hospital.  Friend of mine had a debilitating stroke in his eyeball two days after the injection. 

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2022, 07:48:49 pm »
The best the shots and booster can do is to reduce the odds of hospitalization.  They will not prevent infection.  They will loose their efficacy as the virus continues to evolve.

I got Covid in June just a month after I got my 2nd Pfizer booster.

My in-laws both got covid in July.  They had (2) Moderna shots and (2) Moderna boosters.  My 80 year old father-in-law had a mild case.  My 77 year old mother-in-law needed the oral pill treatment.

I'll get the bivalent booster on Friday.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 07:53:29 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline rustynail

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2022, 06:28:31 pm »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2022, 07:17:33 pm »
Supreme Court Says Federal Government CAN Enforce Masks on Airplanes

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/supreme-court-says-federal-government-can-enforce-masks-airplanes/

I agree with the Supreme Court's decision.  They are basically kicking the can to the Fourth branch of government.

If people are stupid enough to vote these people into power, then they have to live with the consequences.  It is not the Supreme Court's job to fix it for them simply because they tried to evade reality.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2022, 08:15:54 pm »
Meanwhile, the head of CDC - Walensky - has gotten yet another case of Covid, just a few days after her most recent diagnosis. I don't know whether this is Covid rebound or Paxlovid rebound, but either way it seems to indicate the vaccine and the Pfizer drug designed to treat the illness are utterly worthless.

Ian Miller
@ianmSC
The CDC director has tested positive for COVID again after receiving her updated booster a month ago and completing treatment with Pfizer’s Paxlovid drug
It’s hard to imagine a more unblemished track record of failure than “expert” recommendations of how to fight COVID
2:21 PM · Oct 31, 2022

Clay Travis
@ClayTravis
CDC director Rochelle Walensky, who got five covid shots and still got covid, has now tested positive for covid again. The sixth shot will definitely keep all this from happening, guys.
3:08 PM · Oct 31, 2022