Author Topic: Biden: My Intention Is to Run in 2024 – Jill Wants Me to Keep Working  (Read 529 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 12:53:12 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Biden Interview
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2022, 12:11:10 am »
What am I missing..I have seen him much worse than this.. :shrug:

https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1583598712797831168
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

Re: Biden Interview
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2022, 12:11:13 am »
How much longer will 'they' be able to drug him up to even keep him awake??  So far they have prevented him from having another major aneurysm.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: My Intention Is to Run in 2024 – Jill Wants Me to Keep Working
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2022, 12:52:54 am »
Biden: My Intention Is to Run in 2024 – Jill Wants Me to Keep Working

Pam Key 21 Oct 2022

President Joe Biden said Friday on MSNBC’s “The ReidOut” that he intends to run for re-election in 2024, and his wife, first lady Jill Biden, supports him.

Anchor Jonathan Capehart said, “Mr. President. you haven’t officially said you’re running for re-election, but NBC’s Mike Memoli, who you know well, quotes a senior staffer to the first lady that a 2024 re-election campaign, quote, ‘Is something both Dr. Biden and the family fully support.” Seeing that took me back to your 2017 book Promise Me, Dad. You wrote about how your late son Beau insisted you run for president in 2016, as we know you didn’t. You ran in 2020, but you write in the book that Beau said it was, quote, ‘your obligation, your duty to run.’ You also write duty was a word Beau Biden did not use lightly. You’re president now, and there are plenty of people who are saying that you shouldn’t run again because of your age. I’m wondering, what do you think Beau Biden would say to those people who think you shouldn’t run again?”

Biden said, “It’s not so much he would say to those people. What he would say to me, in my view, the only reason to be involved in public life is can you make life better for other people? Depending on who the opponent is, if they have a view that is such an antithesis of what I believe democracy and what I believe is good for average Americans, then his argument was, Dad, you have an obligation to do something. The reason I’m not making a judgment about formally running or not run, once I make that judgment, a whole series of regulations kick in. And I treat myself as a candidate from that moment on. I have not made that formal decision, but it’s my intention. My intention to run again. And we have time to make that decision.”

Capehart said, “Is Dr. Biden is for it?”

Biden said, “My wife thinks that we’re doing something very important and that I shouldn’t walk away from it.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/10/21/biden-my-intention-is-to-run-in-2024-jill-wants-me-to-keep-working/
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

Re: Biden: My Intention Is to Run in 2024 – Jill Wants Me to Keep Working
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2022, 10:32:01 am »
If he runs in 2024, watch him be challenged by his own party

And that will be the end of his presidency
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2022, 12:53:18 pm »
Scary Scene as Biden Appears to Have a Physical Issue During an MSNBC Interview
By Bonchie | 8:30 PM on October 21, 2022

Normally, when I write pieces on Joe Biden’s brain going on the fritz, I’m heavy on the snark and jokes about the White House not getting his drug cocktail right. But a newly released MSNBC interview with the president took things to a place where that doesn’t seem appropriate.

In the first clip, Biden appeared to have a physical issue when asked about running in 2024. You have to watch the clip to get the full effect, but the president not only goes silent, but his eyes droop down and he looks like he’s about to fall over for a second. It was so bad that the interviewer reacts in a startled fashion, obviously believing Biden was going to pass out.

https://twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1583603432476200960

It’s also worth noting that there’s an editor’s cut in that part of the interview. Was he actually out of it for even longer than the clip shows?

Eventually, after the interviewer seemed to jolt Biden back into consciousness, the president stumbled through his answer. His pacing was noticeably very lethargic while doing so, and his struggles continued in other parts of the interview.

more

https://twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1583603432476200960
Support the USO

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2022, 11:18:51 pm »
With the unconcern of blatant election fraud, Joe may well be a lead pipe cinch certainty by then.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2022, 09:19:45 pm »

MSNBC's Capehart Buries Biden Seemingly Nodding Off During Their Interview
Mark Finkelstein
October 24th, 2022 2:34 PM

This could be the biggest bit of journalistic malpractice, and naked pro-Democrat MSM partisanship, in recent memory.

In Jonathan Capehart's sappy interview last week of President Biden, there was only one truly noteworthy moment. It came when Biden seemingly nodded off [see screencap] as Capehart asked whether Dr. Jill supports him running for re-election. Capehart had to jar Biden back awake by calling out, "Mr. President?"

This was featured on The Reidout on Friday night, and Joy Reid laughed So on his MSNBC show on Sunday, surely Capehart would include that seminal moment among the various clips of the interview he aired. Except, he never did! At 10 seconds into this clip, see the moment Capehart excluded from the Sunday show.

What made Capehart's burying of Biden's beddy-bye moment even more egregious is that during that same interview, Biden challenged people who doubted his capacity to run again. Said Biden:

"I think the best way to make the judgment is to watch me. Am I slowing up? Am I, don't have the same pace?  In terms of my energy level, in terms of how much I'm able to do, I think people should look."

more
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/mark-finkelstein/2022/10/24/msnbcs-capehart-buries-biden-seemingly-nodding-during-their
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2022, 09:49:19 pm »
Mama Jill wants to keep playing the role of FLOTUS.  It has nothing with Joe's ability to walk, talk or chew gum at the same time.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.