Author Topic: Felon Accused Of Fatal Shooting At Dallas Hospital Was Out Of Prison Early Despite Violent History  (Read 340 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Felon Accused Of Fatal Shooting At Dallas Hospital Was Out Of Prison Early Despite Violent History
BY: JORDAN BOYD
OCTOBER 24, 2022

The man accused of fatally shooting two medical workers at Methodist Dallas Medical Center in Texas on Saturday was on parole after being released from prison years early despite his long criminal history.

The arrest warrant affidavit for Nestor Oswaldo Hernandez, 30, states that during his girlfriend’s labor, he became erratic and accused her of cheating on him. He then hit her with a handgun before opening fire on the first two medical workers who walked into the room.

A Methodist Health System (MHS) police officer who responded to the scene shot and wounded Hernandez. It was then that Hernandez was transported to another hospital for treatment. The Dallas Police Department and MHSPD later announced they arrested Hernandez for capital murder.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/10/24/felon-accused-of-fatal-shooting-at-dallas-hospital-was-out-of-prison-early-despite-violent-history/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I used to see the abbreviation "SPJNK" and didn't know what it meant.

Recently, I took a few minutes to research it and found out.

It certainly applies to this guy.

Offline verga

I used to see the abbreviation "SPJNK" and didn't know what it meant.

Recently, I took a few minutes to research it and found out.

It certainly applies to this guy.
Please PM me the meaning, thank you
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.