Author Topic: Biden brags about inflation and how he brought down the cost of energy.  (Read 635 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Gas prices are cheaper than when my dad drove me around Scranton as a little kid! Pull my finger!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2022, 05:56:49 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

Re: Biden brags about inflation and how he brought down the cost of energy.
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2022, 06:17:31 pm »
I don’t think he has any idea what’s going on in the country. I wonder if his staffers are trying to control his stress level and are telling him how everything’s OK?

When dementia patients get stressful they become very agitated.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2022, 06:35:29 pm »
 Biden gives ‘closing message’ for midterms in Democratic National Committee speech
by Brett Samuels - 10/24/22 2:17 PM ET

President Biden on Monday shared what he dubbed his “closing argument” for Democrats ahead of the midterms, contrasting Democratic and Republican policies to frame next month’s election as a stark choice that would shape the country’s future for decades.

“I’m here to deliver what I believe is a closing argument about what we need to do in the next 15 days to make a victory assured and make it clear that this election is … not a referendum, it’s a choice,” Biden said in remarks to a group of Democratic National Committee (DNC) volunteers, staffers and donors. “Everybody wants to make it a referendum, but it’s a choice between two vastly different visions for America.”

Biden used his speech to an enthusiastic group of supporters to lay out a laundry list of what Democrats have accomplished in the last 18 months and compared it to proposals from some Republicans should they retake control of Congress.

The president touted passage of legislation to lower the cost of prescription drugs and health care premiums that did not garner a single Republican vote. He also vowed Democrats would protect reproductive rights, the right to privacy and the right to vote, though Democrats have been unable to codify any of those things with such a narrow Senate majority.

Additionally, Biden argued he inherited a struggling economy and a nation without a plan to combat the coronavirus pandemic and enacted a massive plan to vaccinate millions of Americans, while pushing an economic agenda that led to a sharp decline in unemployment and a boost in small-business applications.

Biden also highlighted the passage of a $1.2 trillion infrastructure package that he called the “most consequential infrastructure bill since Eisenhower’s interstate highway system.”

And while Biden acknowledged inflation and rising costs are a problem for many Americans, he noted the U.S. has a lower inflation rate than most other countries.

“What are they running on?” Biden asked of Republicans. “If they win, what do they say they’ll do? Well I have to hand it to them, they’re saying it out loud. They’re so confident they’re going to win they’re saying it without an ounce of shame.”

Biden noted House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) and others have said they will push to repeal the Inflation Reduction Act, a bill passed in August that lowered prescription drug prices and included billions in funding for programs to combat climate change.

He also targeted pledges from Sen. Rick Scott (R-Fla.) and other Republicans to reassess Social Security and Medicare spending on a regular basis and pledged he would reject any plan to cut those benefits.

Meanwhile, the president argued Republicans majorities would vote to ban abortion nationally, though such a measure would be vetoed.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3702021-biden-gives-closing-message-for-midterms-in-democratic-national-committee-speech/
Support the USO

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2022, 12:40:26 am »
Joe has a serious problem with thinking multiplication is division, and vice versa.  Odd amnesiacs and the demented don't understand Joe better, same with pathological liars!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline bilo

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2022, 12:47:26 am »
I don’t think he has any idea what’s going on in the country. I wonder if his staffers are trying to control his stress level and are telling him how everything’s OK?

When dementia patients get stressful they become very agitated.

You're being kind.

I think it's more likely Brandon has always been a liar and now we see more of it. He is just a bad man.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2022, 04:44:03 pm »
There is nothing that costs less today than it did the day Traitor Joe took office especially energy. He's a lying idiot.

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2022, 05:37:45 pm »

Home heating oil prices in Kennedy Country are up 73.3% year-over-year.

https://www.mass.gov/info-details/massachusetts-home-heating-fuels-prices
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2022, 09:03:39 pm »
But. but. but,Joe lies almost as persuasively as Adolf did in Germany last century, with denials of truth just as bad.  Both had generous supplies of liars, deniers, lock-steppers.  History does repeat itself!
 :smokin:
You know which side your on!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions