Author Topic: US Still Denies Entry to Unvaccinated Legal Travelers but Not Illegal Aliens Walking Across the Open  (Read 245 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US Still Denies Entry to Unvaccinated Legal Travelers but Not Illegal Aliens Walking Across the Open Border

By Jim Hoft
Published October 23, 2022 at 6:25pm

In case you are unaware, unvaccinated foreigners are still banned from entering the US despite the low number of COVID-19 cases.

Two Canadian nationals were denied entry on Saturday at a land border in British Columbia, Canada to Washington State.

“The United States of America is STILL refusing unvaccinated travelers from Canada,” he said. “This is madness. My friends were turned around today.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/us-still-denies-entry-unvaccinated-legal-travelers-not-illegal-aliens-walking-across-open-border/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Odd!  The Constitution says congress is to write UNIFORM laws concerning immigration.  I guess this administration hasn't heard of the Constitution. :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson