Author Topic: CFACT’s Marc Morano appeared on Fox & Friends Weekend to address CNN blaming the so-called “climate  (Read 273 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
CFACT’s Morano slams CNN blaming climate change on pets on Fox & Friends Weekend

By CFACT |October 24th, 2022|CFACT TV, Climate

CFACT’s Marc Morano appeared on Fox & Friends Weekend to address CNN blaming the so-called “climate crisis” on pets.

“This is three-year old French Bulldog Bella,” Morano said while holding up his dog, “and they’re claiming that she’s basically the equivalent of a vehicle, of an SUV driving around because of the carbon footprint of your average dog…but this is a war on modern life. This is the climate activist saying ‘you can’t have pets.’ We had Vogue magazine in 2021 say is it ‘environmental vandalism’ to have a child? We had Bill Nye had a guest on promoting carbon taxes for children…This has been going on now for a decade. They literally want to control, regulate every aspect of our lives.”

Watch the segment here.

https://www.cfact.org/2022/10/24/cfacts-morano-slams-cnn-blaming-climate-change-on-pets-on-fox-friends-weekend/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=cfacts-morano-slams-cnn-blaming-climate-change-on-pets-on-fox-friends-weekend
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Do insects fart? ... inquiring minds want to know

They poop, so, it's likely they also fart.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Do insects fart? ... inquiring minds want to know

They poop, so, it's likely they also fart.
Heck, even bacteria 'fart' (produce methane).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis