Author Topic: DEVELOPING: US Attorney General Merrick Garland and FBI Director Chris Wray to Hold Press Conference  (Read 1463 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

https://rumble.com/embed/v1n0oxb/?pub=4

“Over the past week, the Justice Department has taken several actions to disrupt criminal activity by individuals working on behalf of the government of the People’s Republic of China,” Garland announced. “As always, the defendants in these cases are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law”

“Earlier today in the Eastern District of New York, a complaint was unsealed charging two PRC intelligence officers with attempting to obstruct influence and impede a criminal prosecution of a PRC based telecommunications company. The complaint alleges that in 2019, the defendants directed an employee at a US government law enforcement agency to steal confidential information about the United States’ criminal prosecution of the company. The defendants believed that they had recruited the U.S. employee as an asset, but in fact, the individual they recruited was actually a double agent working on behalf of the FBI.”

“As the complaint alleges, the defendants paid a bribe to the double agent to obtain non-public information, including files from the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Eastern District,” Garland added. “They did so in the hope of obtaining the prosecution’s strategy memo, confidential information regarding witnesses, trial evidence, and potential new charges to be brought against the company. The double agent provided the defendants with documents that appeared to present some of the information they sought. In fact, the documents were prepared by the US government for the purpose of this investigation and did not reveal actual meetings, communications, or strategies.”

“This was an egregious attempt by PRC intelligence officers to shield a PRC based company from accountability and to undermine the integrity of our judicial system,” he continued.

“Also, earlier today in the District of New Jersey, an indictment was up sealed, charging four individuals, including three PRC intelligence officers with conspiring to act in the United States as a legal agents on behalf of a foreign government,” Garland went on. “The indictment alleges that between 2008 and 2018, the defendants used the cover of a purported Chinese Academic Institute to target co-opt and direct individuals in the United States to further the PRCS Intelligence mission. Those directors included attempts to procure technology and equipment from the United States and to have it shipped to China. They also included attempts to stop protected First Amendment activities, protests here in the United States, which would’ve been embarrassing to the Chinese government.”

As reported by USA Today, the three cases were filed in New York and New Jersey, including:

Seven Chinese nationals – two of whom were arrested on Thursday in New York – were charged with participating in a scheme to force the repatriation of a Chinese national living in the United States. The charges include surveillance and engaging in a campaign to harass and coerce the U.S. resident under a campaign known as “Operation Fox Hunt.”
    Two Chinese intelligence officers were charged Monday with attempting to obstruct a criminal prosecution in New York. The defendants remain at large. They were charged with trying to steal confidential information from a global telecommunications company.
    Four Chinese nationals, including three Ministry of State Security intelligence officers, where charged Monday in New Jersey for allegedly taking part in a long-running intelligence campaign targeting U.S. individuals to act as agents of China.

As CBS News reported, the alleged scheme, which began in 2019, was “mounted by Chinese nationals Guochun He and Zheng Wang. The pair directed the U.S. law enforcement official to steal confidential information about the criminal case against the global telecommunications company, including files from the U.S. attorney’s office in Brooklyn, in exchange for $61,000 in Bitcoin bribes, prosecutors allege.”

“The affidavit filed in support of the charges does not name the company, but references a press release issued by the Justice Department in February 2020,” the report added. “The department unveiled charges against Huawei, a China-based company that is one of the world’s largest suppliers of network equipment used by phone and internet companies, that same month. The telecom giant and its subsidiaries were accused of orchestrating what the Justice Department said was a decades-long scheme to steal trade secrets from U.S. tech companies.”

Thirteen Chinese nationals were charged by the Department of Justice in all.

https://beckernews.com/the-biden-justice-dept-announces-urgent-national-security-meeting-ahead-of-2022-midterm-election-47602/
« Last Edit: October 24, 2022, 06:45:21 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Kyle Becker
@kylenabecker
·
24m
Breaking: Garland announces that they caught an FBI mole who is working with the CCP.
Swalwell and many other politicians dated 'Fang Fang' who was outed as a Chinese Intelligence Operative (a Chinese spy) and the whole thing was buried and covered up. There are dozens of Chinese spies in the pentagon and every other department of the Federal Government. Outing 'one' spy in the FBI is like catching a single flake of snow and then claiming you are clearing snow off the roads.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Swalwell and many other politicians dated 'Fang Fang' who was outed as a Chinese Intelligence Operative (a Chinese spy) and the whole thing was buried and covered up. There are dozens of Chinese spies in the pentagon and every other department of the Federal Government. Outing 'one' spy in the FBI is like catching a single flake of snow and then claiming you are clearing snow off the roads.

Exactly. I don't trust this for jack. Who knows what kind of shifty shell shuffling is going on here.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
They should also arrest, at minimum, the entire California contingent of the U.S. Congress as well.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

There is no private property in PRC.
The are no private corporations in PRC.
There is no private education in PRC.
There are no private citizens in PRC.
There is no private thought in PRC.
There is no God in PRC.

Communism in China means that everyone and everything belongs to the Chinese Communist Party.  Every person is a possible spy.  Every institution is a possible front for Chinese Communist Party espionage.

The Chinese Communist Party has used Free Trade, the World Trade Organization, Globalism, the US Chamber of Commerce, and our corrupt politicians to steal America's technology.

China and Saudi Arabia are America's enemies by virtue of the actions they take against us.  Our Government officials are willfully blind and are working against American interests for their own personal enrichment.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline aligncare

October surprise? Well, it is October. Not much of a surprise, though. At best it’s an October diversion, away from thinking how bad democrat world is and thinking jeez I can’t wait to get out and vote against the whole malfeasant bunch of them. But, as luck would have it, in every race one of the bastards always wins.   :cool:
« Last Edit: October 25, 2022, 08:16:47 pm by aligncare »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Exactly. I don't trust this for jack. Who knows what kind of shifty shell shuffling is going on here.
First thought is that they are going to try to trade for the Black girl in Russia somehow?
Whatever they are doing, we can be sure it is being done for some corrupt reason.
DOJ and FBI together are like a corruption fiesta.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Kyle Becker
@kylenabecker
·
24m
Breaking: Garland announces that they caught an FBI mole who is working with the CCP.

One mole?  How about several other probable 1000's that are aiding and abetting Garland's attempt to squelch conservative voices, via harassment and imprisonmnent.  The head of this monster is a helluva lot more rotten than "1" Chicom mole.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Was there even a word about Konnech? Listened to part of it, but after about 15 minutes of mutual back slapping I had enough.
The Republic is lost.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Kyle Becker
@kylenabecker
·
24m
Only ONE?

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
   My guess for the Dem's October surprise is during the dig up of the @Gefn backyard to run a fiber optic cable they find bones and quickly the FIB determine they are Jimmy Hoffa's and because they find this campaign button during the excavation, light a fire under the unions.

@corbe

rrthree  22222frying pan ****slapping :beer: :silly: :silly:
I actually have a McGovern button from that era.  The good buttons I have are one for Truman and one for Stevenson. They belonged to my dad.

I do have a Reagan button from 84….And an Anderson button from 80.

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline EdinVA

Only ONE?
They were getting to close to the bidens and had to stop

Online Hoodat

I used to have a whole bag full of 'Nixon Now' buttons.  Wish I still had them.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
World global WOKE-HYDRA coalition, proudly adds America to its world rich global organization conquests.  Democrat party and higher ups one government world rule.  Most American government entities proud members.
They are all glad to accept new members!  The supply of stooges is ever plentiful.
Wprld WOKE needs YOU!
 :silly: :tongue2: :silly:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions