Author Topic: 'The View' hecklers yell 'f--- you' at Ted Cruz, demand show cover climate change in wild segment  (Read 591 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 24, 2022 12:00pm EDT
'The View' hecklers yell 'f--- you' at Ted Cruz, demand show cover climate change in wild segment
'We hear what you have to say, but you've got to go,' Whoopi Goldberg told the protesters

By Hanna Panreck | Fox News

Multiple protesters interrupted Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, during a Monday appearance on "The View," with one shouting "f--- you" at the senator while others screamed at the show's hosts to cover climate.

"Cover climate now! Cover climate now!" protesters shouted as Cruz began to respond to Sara Haines' question about Republican plans to combat inflation.

A host told the protesters that they do cover climate as Whoopi Goldberg demanded the hecklers let them do their jobs.

"We hear what you have to say, but you've got to go," Goldberg said before cutting to commercial. Co-host Alyssa Farah Griffin turned to Cruz and said, "they weren't even protesting you."

Later in the first segment, the show bleeped out audio of someone shouting at him from the audience, but it showed Cruz's amused reaction, while "View" co-host Sunny Hostin gaped. The show quickly went to commercial, and Goldberg could be seen glaring at the offender.

A member of Cruz's staff told Fox News Digital the heckler yelled "f--- you" at Cruz. The ABC show was able to bleep it out before it went live on the air.

The protesters were removed from the studio before the next segment. When the show returned from the break, left-wing co-host Ana Navarro noted she had been sharply critical of Cruz but was apologetic for the audience's conduct toward him.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/the-view-hecklers-yell-f-you-ted-cruz-demand-show-cover-climate-wild-segment

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
For those who have marveled at Cruz' intellect.  What kind of smarts does it take not to take the bait on an MSM ambush?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

"The View" must be desperate for ratings to have Cruz as a guest.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online corbe

Trump: Griffin should be fired from ‘The View’

Why these two give those harpies on the view the time of day is beyond me.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Kamaji

"The View" must be desperate for ratings to have Cruz as a guest.

Even more desperate to have set up these false-flag "protests".

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I'm sure Texas is happy about this. Having Californians yelling 'F**k You!' to Texas is a compliment. And it means those pigs will not move to Texas and pollute their peace and success. Let them all stay in 'beautiful California', where communist/atheist pigs belong.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

We're use to it @240B
   It's like water on a duck's back, by now. 
   H3ll, Cruz took it from NYY fans last night as we sweep their team in the playoffs.

When I saw signs 'We Will Never Forget' held by Yankees fans, referring to the 2017 Astros cheating scandal, it broke my Heart.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline cato potatoe

I hope he told those irate Yankee fans to vote for Hochul.