Author Topic: Joe Biden Pushing to Limit Gun Owners to ‘Eight Bullets in a Round’  (Read 1260 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Pushing to Limit Gun Owners to ‘Eight Bullets in a Round’

AWR Hawkins 24 Oct 2022

President Joe Biden told NowThis News during a Sunday interview that he is pushing to limit gun owners to having no more than “eight bullets in a round.”

Natalie Barden, whose brother was killed in the December 14, 2012, Sandy Hook Elementary School attack, urged Biden to “address ‘high capacity’ magazines” and asked what he is currently do to limit those magazines.

Biden responded by saying he is going to push to ban ‘assault weapons’ after the midterm elections and urged people to vote for Democrats in order to secure the ban.

He noted, “My legislation says there can be no more than eight bullets in a round.”

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1584373507101986816

Biden continued, “The guys doing these mass killings, they have magazines, they call them, that can hold up to 100 bullets in it. That’s just like having an automatic weapon, which we’re not allowed to have by the way, supposedly.”

In the course of the interview Biden restated his claim that AR-15 bullets “travel five times the speed of an ordinary bullet.” He also said AR-15 rifles are made for one thing, “to kill people,” and said he can “find no rational reason why ‘assault weapons’ should be sold, period.”

On September 23 Breitbart News reported President Biden’s admission that AR-15s, AK-47s, and other guns Democrats call “assault weapons” are designed “to defend people.”

The Post Millennial noted Biden was speaking to a teacher’s union when he said, “What in God’s name do you need an assault weapon for? It’s an assault weapon designed to kill people, to defend America, to defend people.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/24/joe-biden-pushing-limit-gun-owners-eight-bullets-round/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Joe Biden Pushing to Limit Gun Owners to ‘Eight Bullets in a Round’
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2022, 03:55:03 pm »
"no more than eight bullets in a round.”

Deal!

The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2022, 04:08:27 pm »
How many drinks in a round?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2022, 04:09:34 pm »
You'll have to ask Pelosi about that.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2022, 05:57:15 pm »
Joe says eight :silly:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2022, 06:31:57 pm »
:facepalm2:

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2022, 06:38:20 pm »
I don't think it's possible for a human being to know any less about guns than our idiot President.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2022, 08:26:33 pm »
I don't think it's possible for a human being to know any less about guns than our idiot President.
Even his speechwriters display their ignorance of a wide variety of real-world topics with amazing regularity, but when he's off script, it's unreal.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2022, 08:47:37 pm »
How many shots in a fifth?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2022, 09:16:38 pm »

How many shots in a shot?

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2022, 09:20:39 pm »
Twenty five if you are well disciplined enough to keep them at 1 ounce. (33 in a liter)  If you are pouring jiggers, divide by 1.5

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2022, 09:29:43 pm »

The old "Fifth" (not the bullshit 750ml we are stuck with today because of Jimmah Carter's push to force the evil Canadian's metric system on God fearing Americans? is One 1/5 of a gallon, or 25.6 oz.

Figure a shot at any bar not employing Sandy from the Bronx, a shot is 1.5 ounces.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2022, 09:45:10 pm »
The old "Fifth" (not the bullshit 750ml we are stuck with today because of Jimmah Carter's push to force the evil Canadian's metric system on God fearing Americans? is One 1/5 of a gallon, or 25.6 oz.

Figure a shot at any bar not employing Sandy from the Bronx, a shot is 1.5 ounces.

And the answer is!!!  16!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline verga

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2022, 06:34:20 pm »
Pelosi and Obozo are up there
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2022, 04:14:08 am »
Idiot Savant aside, Joe would have almost every major gun manufacture have to revamp most semi-auto gun magazines in the world.. I have a freaking dozen magazines now that hold three times that.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....