Author Topic: Biden Asked Why Dems Don't Want to Be Seen with Him, Gives Answer So Incoherent People Ask What Lang  (Read 289 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Asked Why Dems Don't Want to Be Seen with Him, Gives Answer So Incoherent People Ask What Language It Is
By Elizabeth Stauffer, The Western Journal
Published October 23, 2022 at 7:51am

One wonders who thought it was a good idea for President Joe Biden to show up in Moon Township, Pennsylvania, to campaign for Senate candidate John Fetterman on Thursday. From start to finish, the coverage of the event was a walking, talking argument for invoking the 25th Amendment to remove Biden from office — immediately.

The title of a story about the day published on HotAir should give you some idea of how it went: “The Biden-Fetterman rally is every bit as coherent as you’d imagine.”

We’ll start at the end. Biden, with Fetterman and the candidate’s wife, Gisele, and an entourage, walked into a local restaurant.

An unseen reporter shouted, “Mr. Fetterman, why’d you decide to appear up here with Biden now?”

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/biden-asked-dems-dont-want-seen-gives-answer-incoherent-people-ask-language
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline libertybele

I watched the video clip in the article.  Nothing he says make sense. His mind is gone.  I don't think the meds that he was taking are working.  We're closing in on the mid terms and hopefully he will be stepping down afterwards.  If not then when?  Are 'they' waiting till he passes???
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
As i recall, Washington politicians gave themselves the right to not be drug tested.  Is Feterman covered?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 11:10:39 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LMAO

The news would be if Biden for once gave a coherent answer
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy