Author Topic: Zelensky urges West to hit Kremlin if Russia attacks his office  (Read 2037 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Zelensky urges West to hit Kremlin if Russia attacks his office
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2022, 03:47:06 am »
Can't blame him for trying. After all it is the survival of him,his family,and his nation that is at stake.

BUT........,ummmmm,NO!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2022, 03:50:08 am »
Calm down there, Sparky.  The source of the tweet and video I posted is a Ukranian patriot.

@Right_in_Virginia

Ahhhhh,an impartial source!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2022, 03:55:39 am »
Exactly.  This is a Russia/Ukraine war.  A war that has been going on for decades. If anything Joe exacerbated the war by giving billions to Zelensky. Zelensky pleading with the West to step in is in essence escalating tensions which could easily lead to WWIII.

Let them fight their own darn war.  We need to take care of our own country which is seeing higher gas prices and empty shelves.

I've mentioned it before, we could take some of the billions given to Zelensky and secure our own darn borders!!!!!  9999hair out0000

@libertybele

ANYBODY that doesn't think one sovereign nation invading another sovereign nation without just cause doesn't need to be brought to heel,is a cluelss fool.

Let Russia get away with that,and this time next year they will be heading for western Europe. Has history taught you people NOTHING?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2022, 03:56:32 am by sneakypete »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2022, 05:21:06 am »

Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on October 26, 2022, 07:57:57 pm

People are altering history in an attempt to make nuclear war a moral obligation.

Uh, the only entity here threatening nuclear war is Russia.  Let's try to stick with the facts here.

Not my quote @Hoodat   Try keeping it honest.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2022, 05:32:42 am »
Not my quote @Hoodat   Try keeping it honest.

Never said it was.  What part of this in my post did you have difficulty understanding?

Clint Ehrlich
@Clint Ehrlich
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-