Author Topic: Pelosi Predicts Democrats Retain Control of Congress – ‘Take It to the Bank’  (Read 659 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi Predicts Democrats Retain Control of Congress – ‘Take It to the Bank’

Pam Key 23 Oct 2022

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said on this week’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “The Sunday Show” that the Democratic Party would win majorities in the midterm elections.

Discussing aid to Ukraine, Capehart asked, “Let me get your reaction really quickly. Do you think that comment which was made by House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy about a blank check, is that a disqualifying comment for someone third in line to the presidency?”

Pelosi said, “Was I not clear? We are going to win this election.”

Capehart said, “No, I understand.”

Pelosi added, “”It may be. I mean, I don’t know if this is disqualifying, but it – people should take that into consideration if they care about democracy. Democracy is on the ballot, not just because of the support for Ukraine, but because of trying to nullify elections, voter suppression, overturning  elections because they don’t like the outcome.”

She added, “But again, democracy on a ballot, we want it to be strong. The planet on the ballot, we want it to be safe. Our values on the ballot, we want them to be respected, and we fully intend to win. Take it to the bank.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/10/23/pelosi-predicts-democrats-retain-control-of-congress-take-it-to-the-bank/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Perhaps Nancy already knows that the fix is in.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Perhaps Nancy already knows that the fix is in.

My thought as well...she said the same thing in 2020 when we all thought it was going to be a landslide for Trump and Congress... :shrug:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline LMAO

Of course she’s not going to say, “ We are going to lose everything. Don’t bother voting for us.”
But I think she even knows, in private, it’s not happening
« Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 10:59:17 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

My thought as well...she said the same thing in 2020 when we all thought it was going to be a landslide for Trump and Congress... :shrug:

Indeed. As I've said before; never underestimate the corruption and underhandedness of the DEMS.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

She also made the same prediction in 2010 when Democrats ended up losing 63 seats in the House

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/pelosi-democrats-expect-to-keep-house-majority-battle-tested-for-campaign
« Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 10:55:24 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She is a dead drunk speaker of the house, staggering down the hiway of life.  It is her last chapter.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
She also made the same prediction in 2010 when Democrats ended up losing 63 seats in the House

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/pelosi-democrats-expect-to-keep-house-majority-battle-tested-for-campaign

I know..I just feel like the Dems are up to something...and we won't be ready for it..
Support the USO

Offline billva

Pelosi is delusional.

Take it to the bank.