Author Topic: Politico Accidentally Admits Ranked Choice Voting Helps Democrats  (Read 313 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
Ranked Choice Voting has been the subject of much controversy especially this year. Many Republicans have charged that such a system favors the Democrats. Ironically  it is the liberal Politico that seems to have accidentally validated that charge.

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2022/10/23/politico-accidentally-admits-ranked-choice-voting-helps-democrats
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Politico Accidentally Admits Ranked Choice Voting Helps Democrats
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2022, 05:52:47 pm »
Alaska is doing a good job of explaining to people the true purpose of RCV.  I bet they rid themselves of it in a few years.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2022, 10:27:51 pm »
Cyber opined:
"Alaska is doing a good job of explaining to people the true purpose of RCV.  I bet they rid themselves of it in a few years."

In a "few years", it may be too late.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2022, 10:45:09 pm »
Alaska is doing a good job of explaining to people the true purpose of RCV.  I bet they rid themselves of it in a few years.

They need to rid themselves of the dumb-ass Republicans that allowed it in the first place.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-