Author Topic: Military Enlistment Wouldn’t Be So Low If Women Could Just Kill More Babies  (Read 193 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Military Enlistment Wouldn’t Be So Low If Women Could Just Kill More Babies
BY: WILLIAM A. WOODRUFF
OCTOBER 26, 2022

Department of Defense leaders are blaming the Supreme Court’s Dobbs ruling for the military’s poor job at recruiting and readiness.
 WILLIAM A. WOODRUFF

The Department of Defense seems to be using the Supreme Court’s overruling of Roe v. Wade as an excuse to promote the Biden administration’s abortion agenda.

Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin’s Oct. 20, 2022, memorandum, “Ensuring Access to Reproductive Health Care,” cites Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health in directing the services to provide time off from duty and travel expenses for service members and dependents seeking abortions that are not available at their military medical treatment facility or the adjacent civilian community. 

Mischaracterizing Dobbs
The first sentence of the memo claims, “the ruling in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization has impacted access to reproductive health care with readiness, recruiting, and retention implications for the Force.” This is an astounding claim, unsupported by facts, details, or supporting data.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/10/26/department-of-defense-says-military-enlistment-wouldnt-be-so-low-if-women-could-just-kill-more-babies/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 :wtf:   :banghead:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji