Author Topic: Darrell Brooks found guilty of first-degree intentional homicide in Waukesha Christmas parade massac  (Read 701 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'This man right now is having a stare down with me': Judge in Waukesha Christmas parade massacre trial says suspect 'makes me scared,' calls for break

DAVE URBANSKI
October 22, 2022   

The judge in the Waukesha Christmas parade massacre trial called for a break in Friday's proceedings, saying suspect Darrell Brooks was staring her down, pounding his fist, and making her afraid, WLUK-TV reported.

What are the details?
Brooks — who is representing himself — continually interrupted prosecuting attorneys, and Judge Jennifer Dorow ran out of patience, the station said.

"I need to take a break," Dorow said. "This man right now is having a stare down with me. It's very disrespectful. He pounded his fist. Frankly, it makes me scared. And we're taking a break."

Darrell Brooks trial: He 'makes me scared,' judge says after another outburst, stare down
youtu.be
Just prior to Dorow's announcement of the break, a prosecuting attorney was trying to speak and Brooks continually interrupted her.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/this-man-right-now-is-having-a-stare-down-with-me-judge-in-waukesha-christmas-parade-massacre-trial-says-suspect-makes-me-scared-calls-for-break
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Frankly, It Makes Me Scared’: Judge
Kicks Alleged Waukesha Killer Out Of Courtroom Again

Trevor Schakohl
Legal Reporter
October 21, 2022 6:03 PM ET
Font Size:

The judge of the alleged Waukesha, Wisconsin, Christmas parade killer’s trial removed him from the courtroom again for disruption Friday before saying she had never dealt with a more difficult trial case.

Judge Jennifer Dorow called an early trial break for lunch after Darrell Brooks loudly argued with her over a supposed letter he wanted to submit as evidence, despite not bringing it into the courtroom, and accused the prosecution of lying about his criminal history. When she returned, Brooks was shown on video in a different room reading a Bible, and Dorow said he had established a history of disruptive, delaying and disrespectful behavior.

WATCH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoH7bpS4NvE&ab_channel=Law%26CrimeNetwork

“In my almost 11 years on the bench, I’ve presided over dozens and dozens of cases that have gone to trial,” Dorow noted. “To say that this has been the most challenging of my career would be an understatement.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/10/21/waukesha-trial-judge-scared/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So rule him incompetent to represent himself, and physically gag him or move him to the other courtroom with a camera.  Plenty of precedence.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

So rule him incompetent to represent himself, and physically gag him or move him to the other courtroom with a camera.  Plenty of precedence.
See, I was wondering why she had not done that right from the start.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Only chance he has to extend his life...get a mistrial!

The world laughs at us...even when getting caught red-handed, he's allowed to represent/defend himself.

The video of him behind the wheel during the arrest is all one needs before he is taken from the courtroom and shot.   EZ Peezy!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 26, 2022 12:00pm EDT
Darrell Brooks found guilty of first-degree intentional homicide in Waukesha Christmas parade massacre
Darrell Brooks Jr. guilty on of six counts of intentional first-degree homicide, Wisconsin jury finds
By Michael Ruiz | Fox News

Darrell Brooks, the 40-year-old Milwaukee man accused of plowing a Ford Escape SUV through a Christmas parade in nearby Waukesha last year, has been found guilty of six intentional first-degree homicide counts and dozens of other charges – Wisconsin's equivalent of murder – in a trial over the deaths of six and injuries to dozens more.

Brooks made several objections over "subject matter jurisdiction" before the jury returned. Judge Jennifer Dorow invited the jurors back. Brooks made a series of requests for documents, Dorow said they were noted and denied.

The decision came after a 23-day trial which saw the defendant, who was representing himself, ejected from the courtroom multiple times for disruptive behavior.

He attacked the credibility of witnesses on the stand, raised frivolous objections and at one point went on a 50-minut rant asserting that the court had a conflict of interest, and he had not been able to "face his accuser."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/darrell-brooks-found-guilty-first-degree-intentional-homicide-waukesha-christmas-parade-massacre
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

Please tell me that Wisconsin has an expedited death penalty.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Kamaji

Please tell me that Wisconsin has an expedited death penalty.

I don't believe Wisconsin has the death penalty at all.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Correct me if i'm wrong, didn't they abolish the death penalty in the 19th century?

Online rustynail

They force the prisoner to live on Hotdish.

Online Hoodat

Bet he gets a lighter sentence than the Charlottesville driver.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

Almost certainly.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The way things are going in America, he may get less time than the Jan 6 Republican Political Prisoners. And he certainly will be in better conditions than them no matter what happens. Solitary confinement isolation in filthy damp cold cells, refusing visits by family, attorneys, and even Congressmen, yea sure, that sounds appropriate for challenging the Democrat dictators by protesting totalitarianism.

Pelosi says, 'Yea! Serves them right to dare challenge me!' <-(in exactly the way I set up, planned, expected, and facilitated)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline BellyAche

I saw most of this trial. It was like watching a slow train wreck as Brooks made an unmitigated fool of himself in defending himself. He constantly spewed out law verbiage without knowing its usage and drove the judge and prosecutors nuts. Monday the judge will schedule for victims to have their say and for someone to speak for Brooks. Though I doubt any will since his mother didn't show up for testimony as he wanted her to! He has two more chances to be a real jerk, Monday and when they give him his nice long sentence. Case closed!!!!
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I believe democrats are going to give him a congressional gold medal and the media is going to claim he was so poor he had to defend himself. :whistle: 
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson