Author Topic: HS girls’ volleyball player badly injured with 70 mph spike to the head by a biological male  (Read 508 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
HS girls’ volleyball player badly injured with 70 mph spike to the head by a biological male
October 22, 2022 | Dan Wells 

Last month in Cherokee County, North Carolina, a high school girls’ volleyball game was played between Hiwassee Dam High and Highlands High. One of the players on the Highlands team, a biological male, hammered a spike at an estimated 70 mph. The shot looked different than the shots the biological girls were making. It was “abnormally fast,” said one witness.

The spike beaned a Hiwassee Dam girl in the head. The assaulted player went down hard, having suffered devastating injuries to her head and neck. A month has passed, and she is still suffering from a long-term concussion, including impairment to her vision. She has not been cleared to play.

The names of both players have been protected.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/10/22/hs-girls-volleyball-player-badly-injured-with-70-mph-spike-to-the-head-by-a-biological-male-1299332/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline cato potatoe

Both of these places are middle of nowhere, deep red counties.  I am surprised this was ever permitted.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
All schools should do this (drop playing teams that feature guys playing on their team)... Eventually the school boards will get the message that they are killing women sports.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....