Author Topic: Blockbuster: Fingerprint genetic evidence strongly suggests Covid was bio-engineered  (Read 383 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Blockbuster: Fingerprint genetic evidence strongly suggests Covid was bio-engineered
By Jo Nova

Why-O-Why has this taken so long?

Finally we have a paper assessing SARS2 as if it might have been an engineered product from a laboratory. We now know it almost certainly was a lab product and we can name the likely tools that were used to tweak it.

The virus is too clean, lacking in the noise that all its wild type cousins have. Random evolution in bats and pangolins just doesn’t work like this. SARS2 has the unmistakable fingerprint pattern of a virus that not-so-coincidentally is perfectly suited to being manipulated with two of the most common laboratory enzymes  available available at a biolab near you for $150. (Shop here, here, or here).

The authors stress that even though their results strongly suggest this virus was a “synthetic” virus, that doesn’t tell us whether it was intended to harm, or was released deliberately. But their results do cast a very different light on the rush to declare the wet markets were to blame, and the too-fast calls, based on no evidence, that anyone who said otherwise was a conspiracy theorist. This kind of analysis could have been done in Feb-March 2020 and it wasn’t. How fast would nations have slammed the borders shut if they thought this was a lab accident?

https://joannenova.com.au/2022/10/blockbuster-fingerprint-genetic-evidence-strongly-suggests-covid-was-bio-engineered/
« Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 01:56:25 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Hoodat

Those responsible should be hung from the neck until dead.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Why is this even an issue, unless the paper in Nature from 2015 has been scrubbed from medical libraries and journals everywhere? It was made in North Carolina, in 2014, and the paper in Nature published in 2015 after the research (and two of the scientists on the team from Wuhan went to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Considering Fauci's NIAID had funded this all at some point well before the advent of COVID as a pandemic, it makes no sense that any debate has been going on at all, "wet market" fairy tales and all. Fauci lied when he even suggested some bat had traveled 600 miles to share viral materials with some critter infected with SARS. What nonsense.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Fauxci's follies.......

In the not too distant past we used to execute those responsible for genocide.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Those responsible should be hung from the neck until dead.

Naw...  your get nice good cush $400K/yr. Fed jobs, and generous pensions, and book deals....   /s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.