Author Topic: Joe Biden Lashes Out at Trump: “Look What I’ve Inherited and Look What I’ve Done!” (VIDEO)  (Read 519 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Lashes Out at Trump: “Look What I’ve Inherited and Look What I’ve Done!” (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila
Published October 21, 2022 at 1:08pm

Joe Biden on Friday delivered remarks on the ‘deficit reduction’ his economic plan is supposedly achieving.

No serious person believes Joe Biden’s tax-and-spend policies have reduced the deficit.

Joe Biden’s American Rescue Plan and Inflation Reduction Act have not only added to the deficit, the spending has caused historic and painful inflation.

“Look at what I’ve inherited and what I’ve done!” Biden said.

Biden inherited 1.4% inflation and now it is well over 8% because Democrat lawmakers and Joe Biden have spent trillion of dollars.

The charts don’t lie:

The Treasury Department earlier this month released data on the total national debt.

For the first time in US history, the national debt has surpassed $31 trillion.

Another Biden record.

Soaring gas prices.
    Inflation at 40-year-highs.
    Record US debt.
    Out-of-control border crisis.

Yet here’s Joe Biden patting himself on the back before leaving for another weekend vacation in Delaware.

WATCH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jab5f8NCTxU&ab_channel=GOPWarRoom

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/joe-biden-lashes-trump-look-inherited-look-done-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

I think there are still some sane Democrats out there who can read a chart, notice how thin their wallets are getting and believe their eyes; there are but two sexes. Even dem politicians can read the tea leaves and would do well to cancel their long term subscriptions to Congressional Quarterly.  happy77

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The unrepentant whoremonger seeking to create AMORAL  STANCE BY ACCUSING HIS CLEAR BETTER.
Joe even refutes himself on record to try and create a moral stance for himself.
His whoredom may well have no equal trying to equal the tyrants of last century, WWII.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Kamaji

I think there are still some sane Democrats out there who can read a chart, notice how thin their wallets are getting and believe their eyes; there are but two sexes. Even dem politicians can read the tea leaves and would do well to cancel their long term subscriptions to Congressional Quarterly.  happy77

Such the optimist!

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Biden is unsuited for the pressures of command, simpleminded, stubborn, paranoid, and confrontational, very Queegesque
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum