Author Topic: Are there any conservatives left out there?  (Read 144 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Are there any conservatives left out there?
« on: October 23, 2022, 01:31:11 pm »
October 23, 2022
Are there any conservatives left out there?
By Elizabeth Naham

Mental health professionals like me often provide services to a variety adults through the life cycle.  In my deep blue state, as I listen to their views on culture, it doesn't paint a pretty picture.

I'm the confidante for many educated, worried-well individuals, some having advanced degrees, yet these accomplished people seem unaware of the dismantling of Western civilization.

Most keep their politics to themselves, but when right-leaning individuals hint about theirs, I allay their trepidation and share mine.  Although the focus remains on personal issues, my right-wing clients are well informed and express dismay about the state of the country.

We aren't supposed to disclose our political orientation, but I know that my left-leaning and radical-left colleagues seem to have no qualms in expressing their positions.  To my knowledge, no psychologists, social workers, or other therapists have shifted their political thinking.  Instead, they've doubled down on leftism.

Last week, I took part in a virtual seminar to fulfill my CEU requirements.  The presenter, a forty-something-year-old woman, pronouns front and center, introduced a case referring to individuals as cisgendered.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/10/are_there_any_conservatives_left_out_there.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34