Author Topic: Michael Cohen: Put ‘Mandarin Mussolini Menace’ Trump Behind Bars for Tax Evasion  (Read 438 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michael Cohen: Put ‘Mandarin Mussolini Menace’ Trump Behind Bars for Tax Evasion

Pam Key 21 Oct 2022

Michael Cohen, a former personal attorney for Donald Trump, said Friday on MSNBC’s “Deadline” that the best way to indict and convict the former president is on tax charges.

Cohen said, “Everything Donald does is on purpose. The way that he took the documents, the way that he had them brought to Mar-a-Lago, the way he hid them, the way he sued, he had to turn them over, he didn’t turn them over, they find more documents whether it’s financial or these documents. The scary part is we don’t know what additional documents this man is hiding.”

When asked if Trump would respond to the January 6 Select Committee subpoena, Cohen. “No. He doesn’t respect the process. This is the whole problem. This is a petulant child that you tell them, don’t stick your finger into the electric socket. No, I can do it. I can do whatever I want. And he’ll stick his finger, and he’ll get shocked like what’s going on now. Subpoenas, lawsuits, etcetera. But at the end of the day, it’s not killing him. That’s why I keep going back to the same thing. Let’s stop the nonsense. Let’s go after the low-hanging fruit. We already know he tax evaded, enough. Why are we worried about this? Don’t worry about murder, extortion — as they did with Capone, get him on tax evasion. Let’s put this Mandarin Mussolini Menace behind bars, which is where he belongs.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/10/21/michael-cohen-put-mandarin-mussolini-menace-trump-behind-bars-for-tax-evasion/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Sour grapes.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
‘Mandarin Mussolini Menace’? I'm confused, if Cohen is clearly describing Brandon(along with a host of other democrats) with that appellation why does he then talk about Trump? I mean really, Mandarin, that's Joe bought and paid for, Mussolini is clearly speaking to dictator again that's Joe, Menace is clearly Joe and his policies, Where does Trump fit in?

And more importantly who cares what Cohen has to say
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYWbatgKN4g&ab_channel=BingeSociety
« Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 06:58:49 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Cohen is a wuss and has that overt obnoxiousness to him that just begs to have his ass kicked.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.