Author Topic: Pelosi: Trump Is Not ‘Man Enough’ to Show Up to Testify Before January 6 Probe  (Read 273 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi: Trump Is Not ‘Man Enough’ to Show Up to Testify Before January 6 Probe

Pam Key 23 Oct 2022

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said on this week’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “The Sunday Show” that President Donald Trump was not “man enough” to testify before the January 6 Select Committee.

Capehart asked, “I have to ask about the January 6 Committee. On Friday, they officially subpoenaed Donald Trump. Do you think he will actually appear for the deposition? What is a say to the American people if he does not?”

Pelosi said, “I don’t think he is man enough to show up.”

Capehart said, “Sorry, Madam Speaker, I literally could not hear what you said.”

Pelosi said, “You asked me if I thought he would show up, and I said, I don’t think he is man enough to show up. I don’t think that his lawyers will want him to show up, because he has to testify under oath. But I don’t think he is man enough, we will see if he is man enough to show up. And the public can make their judgment. No one is above the law. If we believe that, then they should make a judgment about how he responds to that request.”

She added, “He isn’t honoring oath we take to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. That is a serious oath that we all take. Clearly, the rest of us had more respect for the office he held, then he had.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/10/23/pelosi-trump-is-not-man-enough-to-show-up-to-testify-before-january-6-probe/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

From the person who was not man enough to allow an actual Republican to be a member of that committee.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-