Author Topic: 2022 US SECURITY STRATEGY STRESSES TRANSFORMATION  (Read 146 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
2022 US SECURITY STRATEGY STRESSES TRANSFORMATION
« on: October 22, 2022, 11:36:21 am »
 2022 US SECURITY STRATEGY STRESSES TRANSFORMATION

Thu, 10/20/2022 - 06:50

The White House’s 2022 National Security Strategy prioritizes force modernization, an endorsement of the Army’s multiyear transformation initiatives.

“A combat-credible military is the foundation of deterrence and America’s ability to prevail in conflict,” the strategy says. “We will modernize the joint force to be lethal, resilient, sustainable, survivable, agile, and responsive, prioritizing operational concepts and updated warfighting capabilities.”

A strong industrial base is a key part of the strategy. “The war in Ukraine highlights the criticality of a vibrant Defense Industrial Base for the United States and its allies and partners. It must not only be capable of rapidly manufacturing proven capabilities needed to defend against adversary aggression, but also empowered to innovate and creatively,” the document says.

https://www.ausa.org/news/2022-us-security-strategy-stresses-transformation
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson