Author Topic: Joe Biden Headed to Beach House in Delaware 17 Days Before Midterm Elections  (Read 397 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Headed to Beach House in Delaware 17 Days Before Midterm Elections

Charlie Spiering 21 Oct 2022

President Joe Biden plans Friday to spend his weekend at his beach home in Delaware, just 17 days before the midterm elections.

The president is scheduled to travel to his home state on Friday afternoon to deliver a speech on college debt at Delaware State University before retiring to his beach house on Rehoboth Beach for the weekend.

This will be his 56th trip home to Delaware since taking office as president of the United States.

Biden’s decision demonstrates his relaxed campaign schedule ahead of the midterms, as reporters continue questioning why he is holding fewer events and traveling to fewer states.

The White House has not detailed why Biden is doing fewer events, although his unpopularity in the polls could explain why Democrat candidates do not want to appear with him on the campaign trail.

The president is also approaching his 80th birthday, demonstrating less stamina and coherence on the campaign trail.

NBC News revealed Friday that First Lady Jill Biden pays close attention to the president’s schedule, raising concerns with his staff when she believes he is “overscheduled.”

When asked by reporters in Pennsylvania on Thursday about his campaign schedule, Biden appeared clueless.

“I don’t know where I’m going,” he said. “I’ve got about 16, 18 requests around the country, so I don’t know who’s going where. I get told.”

Biden also gets frustrated when reporters ask him why he is not doing as many events as former presidents Donald Trump and Barack Obama ahead of the midterm elections.

“That’s not true,” he snapped at a reporter on Thursday. “There’ve been 15. Count kid. Count.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/21/joe-biden-headed-to-beach-house-in-delaware-17-days-before-midterm-elections/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Biden finding a cave to hide in before an election is probably the democrats best shot.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mountaineer

Biden finding a cave to hide in before an election is probably the democrats best shot.
He was "elected" hiding in a cave. Why change now?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

He was "elected" hiding in a cave. Why change now?

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.