State Chapters > Illinois

Poll: Republican Darren Bailey in Virtual Tie with Illinois Democrat Gov. J.B. Pritzker

(1/3) > >>

Wingnut:
Illinois Republican gubernatorial candidate Darren Bailey is within striking distance of Gov. J.B. Pritzker (D), according to a recent poll.

If the election were held today, Illinoisans would create a virtual tie between Pritzker and Bailey. Forty-seven percent of likely general election voters would pick the incumbent Democrat, while 44 percent would choose Bailey. Given the poll’s four percent margin of error, this makes the race a toss-up.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/21/poll-republican-darren-bailey-virtual-tie-illinois-democrat-gov-j-b-pritzker/
He has a tuff row to hoe when the chicago steal is already in.

mystery-ak:
I saw this...it is good news but Bailey needs to be ahead by at least 10pts to beat the cheat in Chicago and ESTLouis...

Free Vulcan:
Seen this cratering with Hillary, except it all happened the last week not the last month.

Gut says the GOP might get seats they didn't think were in play if this trend continues.

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: Free Vulcan on October 21, 2022, 05:37:07 pm ---Gut says the GOP might get seats they didn't think were in play if this trend continues.

--- End quote ---

You mean the GOP might get seats that were in play the whole time, but the GOP was too lazy and complacent to fight for them.

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on October 21, 2022, 05:08:27 pm ---I saw this...it is good news but Bailey needs to be ahead by at least 10pts to beat the cheat in Chicago and ESTLouis...

--- End quote ---

If Bailey squeaks in, He'll be more successful than Rauner,  I mean with that corrupt piece of trash Mike Madigan gone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version