Author Topic: Poll: Republican Darren Bailey in Virtual Tie with Illinois Democrat Gov. J.B. Pritzker  (Read 1287 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Illinois Republican gubernatorial candidate Darren Bailey is within striking distance of Gov. J.B. Pritzker (D), according to a recent poll.

If the election were held today, Illinoisans would create a virtual tie between Pritzker and Bailey. Forty-seven percent of likely general election voters would pick the incumbent Democrat, while 44 percent would choose Bailey. Given the poll’s four percent margin of error, this makes the race a toss-up.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/21/poll-republican-darren-bailey-virtual-tie-illinois-democrat-gov-j-b-pritzker/
He has a tuff row to hoe when the chicago steal is already in.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I saw this...it is good news but Bailey needs to be ahead by at least 10pts to beat the cheat in Chicago and ESTLouis...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Seen this cratering with Hillary, except it all happened the last week not the last month.

Gut says the GOP might get seats they didn't think were in play if this trend continues.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

Gut says the GOP might get seats they didn't think were in play if this trend continues.

You mean the GOP might get seats that were in play the whole time, but the GOP was too lazy and complacent to fight for them.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I saw this...it is good news but Bailey needs to be ahead by at least 10pts to beat the cheat in Chicago and ESTLouis...

If Bailey squeaks in, He'll be more successful than Rauner,  I mean with that corrupt piece of trash Mike Madigan gone.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
You mean the GOP might get seats that were in play the whole time, but the GOP was too lazy and complacent to fight for them.

There's only so much money and manpower to go around, priorities have to be made. A candidate that's down 20 in August isn't going to get the attention of one down 7.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 07:08:07 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Just remember: it's never over in Chicago until the cemetery precincts report.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online LMAO

I think we’re going to be in for a lot of pleasant surprises this fall
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

Sometime in March or April, someone in the GOP will concede that Bailey could have won if the national GOP had gotten off their ass and given him a little funding in the last two weeks.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline kevindavis007

Sometime in March or April, someone in the GOP will concede that Bailey could have won if the national GOP had gotten off their ass and given him a little funding in the last two weeks.

The reality is this. Bailey was a lousy candidate the Dems wanted to run against.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Next election is in 2026.  Talk about some early polling.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
The reality is this. Bailey was a lousy candidate the Dems wanted to run against.

Yes because if he was a truly legit candidate, he would have won without any money at all.
The Republic is lost.